The VENT! thread

The bitching well huh:)

I am tired of feeling my life just wasting away and I am missing
all these life experiences that I will not be able to experience again.

stand_up

I hate the law in my state, first of all we are not allowed to carry knives to protect ourselves from society's scum...... Fair enough, I can obey that. But then there's excessive force. People using self-defence end up committing a crime. You can go to jail for defending youself successfully with your bare hands.

HOW THE **** do you calculate (in your head) what is "excessive force" when someone is attacking you. By the time you finish making the assessment you would be already DEAD!!!

You know what? The cops work backwards, if you use self-defence and fail to protect yourself and get attacked or killed, you're ok with the law. .....But if you successfully defend yourself with no bruise cuts and scratches and your attacker is down,... you're going to jail.

Cops kiss and screw our criminals, the cop station is the criminal's candy store. Cops, judges, politicians, the whole ****en parliment likes to go on their knees for scum that terrorize our society. Although Im not a criminal, cops can S.M.D. aswell.

Last edited:

iamthenra

I am tired of feeling my life just wasting away and I am missing
all these life experiences that I will not be able to experience again.

OMG!! me too! I have missed out on so many things already, and the older I get the more I am missing out on and I will never be able to fully enjoy things that I could have done when I was younger.

Anomaly

OMG!! me too! I have missed out on so many things already, and the older I get the more I am missing out on and I will never be able to fully enjoy things that I could have done when I was younger.

Believe it or not, this applies even to me, an 18 y.o.

iamthenra

Believe it or not, this applies even to me, an 18 y.o.

I'm 41... Too many years have gone by without a social life at all. I watched everything from the side lines wanting to be part of life, but fearing the very people who I admired from afar. Sooo many things I have wanted to do, so many needs I have deprived myself of out of fear. Regrets? MANY!!! But still powerless to change, because of fear.