The SUX scene

Kat

What I hate is they have the same sort of show on every channel at the same time.

Law and order
CSI
Home and Away that show should of died years ago.
Neighbors
Bold and the beautiful I go for weeks not watching that show and switch on and they will still have the usual **** going on. I think some of those people are incest.

Surprisingly I have a love hate relationship with that Big Brother show even though I think it's rigged and pathetic. I find myself flipping over to see what's happening. I think it is one of those shows, I can be judgmental about and not feel guilty.

I dislike how they put negative stuff on the news all the time no wonder why people are so depressed all the time about the world we live in. I know negativity is a part of life but so are good things. We need to be aware of some of the bad things but they over do it.

I hate the fact that they make shows repetitive that is boring and I find myself some what routing for the bad guy to win just too have a different story line, even though that would probably suck as well!.

What on tv do you think is just horrible to watch? Make your list and discuss here.

mrb

most of tv is rubbish , i used to watch the soaps but i dont even watch them anymore . i do enjoy a film sometimes .. most nights im on here cos its dark outside and cold and theres nothing else to do ... roll on the summer long days of sunshine whoooooo mountain bikin swimming ect ect but in 1 year ill be living in another contry and ill never come on here again ..... dont get me wrong i like this site but i do think my time might be better spent ..

Alchemy

The only thing that interests me on tv now is sport and the odd beeb documentary, I dont really watch it for anything else! Gone are the days of good quality programmes, now we have to endure reality tv, soaps , blanket advertising and depressing news coverage....and don't get me started on Jeremy Kyle!!:rolleyes:

Luke1993

Jeremy Kyle is absolutely hilarious 90% of the people watch it for comedy.

most of tv is rubbish , i used to watch the soaps but i dont even watch them anymore . i do enjoy a film sometimes .. most nights im on here cos its dark outside and cold and theres nothing else to do ... roll on the summer long days of sunshine whoooooo mountain bikin swimming ect ect but in 1 year ill be living in another contry and ill never come on here again ..... dont get me wrong i like this site but i do think my time might be better spent ..

NOOO! Well I suppose it'll probably be the best for your life.

mrb

Jeremy Kyle is absolutely hilarious 90% of the people watch it for comedy.

NOOO! Well I suppose it'll probably be the best for your life.

ok i lied luke :D ill pop in now and again to say hi you you good folks ..

Lonelykitsune

Soooo many things on TV are awful

Worst is big brother so i dxont watch it,(how can anyone?)
American crime things like CSI suck too.
the fattiest fatty or any fat people show in general.Its just not good TV >.<.
Nearly all reality shows are awful.
I'm just so bored with TV,and now the simpsons have3 lost their touch too

Kat

ok i lied luke :D ill pop in now and again to say hi you you good folks ..

That’s good to hear mrb your topics are fun to read! :)

I use to love the Simpsons but you’re right Lonelykitsune it’s gone downhill. I will watch some of the old episodes that I use to like from time to time but it loses the thrill when you watch it several times.

I’ve been watching a cartoon called the clevelend it’s my substitute for the simpsons it’s not bad. :)

Generical

dancing-with-stars206.jpg

=

vomit-6.jpeg

I only watch funny shows pretty much

Seinfeld, the office, the Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, My name is Earl and the daily show are my only regulars. Oh and Survivorman because outdoor survival interests me

megalon

Family Guy, Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters, No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain, Colbert Report, the occasional Buffalo Sabres game
other than that, nothing I feel like watching

206Raider

Family Guy and Intervention are really the only shows I like to watch, with random other shows sprinkled in from time to time. Usually like syfy and history channel lol.

T-Rex in a Box

For some reason I thought you meant Succinylcholine. I watch weird shows, umm about weird things. A lot about Forensics and murder and stuff. Not CSI, the real ones. I also watch some other shows sometimes, but usually one if someone else is watching it. Actually, I think I only watch anything if someone else is watching it and they chose whatever to watch.

Kat

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW! gross imagery :eek:::p:

And oh yeah unintended I forgot to mention days of our lives! I can’t believe that show makes the mega dollars it does:eek:. I guess I have enough drama going on in my life, I hate seeing it on the telle as well because it’s the one place I try to escape.

I don't like the sports channels either but it's a big thing here, so they have alot of airtime as well.

Noca

Banned
I got 3 tv tuners on my computer, so i can record 3 shows or watch 1 and record 2. Because of this, my favourite shows are ALWAYS playing whenever i feel like watching tv. I dont have to wait for shows to come on, they play on my time schedule :D (got a 27" LCD HD monitor to watch it on too)

Flowers-Of-Bloom

See, this is why I don't watch TV. Usually jump to the nearest torrent site if I want to watch something.
I really don't like crime shows... Don't even get me started. But my parents watch them ALL THE TIME. Shows like CSI and Law & Order are utter bullsh*t, with absolutely no substance in character or plot (IMO). The only "crime show" I enjoy, is Dexter. And even then, it's still not a crime show, really.

I like... Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, My Name is Earl, Dexter, Family Guy, South Park, Daria... But most of the time I watch movies/anime/Youtube, rather than TV shows.

Last edited:

tired_of_starting_again

The only thing that interests me on tv now is sport and the odd beeb documentary, I dont really watch it for anything else! Gone are the days of good quality programmes, now we have to endure reality tv, soaps , blanket advertising and depressing news coverage....and don't get me started on Jeremy Kyle!!:rolleyes:

Now we have to endure soaps? They've been around for 50+ years. :confused:

Kat

I got 3 tv tuners on my computer, so i can record 3 shows or watch 1 and record 2. Because of this, my favourite shows are ALWAYS playing whenever i feel like watching tv. I dont have to wait for shows to come on, they play on my time schedule :D (got a 27" LCD HD monitor to watch it on too)

Well, you^ got it made!:D

And flowers of bloom, I use to watch the show Daria. I haven’t seen it on tv for ages though and I can’t find many episodes of it on ebay, that’s where I buy most of my dvds. I miss that show ::(: