The positive thread

lonelee1

something positive is that i suppose i have insight. insight and all the time in the world to work on myself.

we all have time

MikeyC

I've been feeling very positive recently. I had quite a bad start to the month but things are already on the improve. I will see my therapist tomorrow and see what she has to say about all this.

I have lots to work on, but things are good. :thumbup:

1BlackSheep

I've been feeling very positive recently. I had quite a bad start to the month but things are already on the improve. I will see my therapist tomorrow and see what she has to say about all this.

Excellent! Glad things are looking up! :)

I got a big hug and lots of praise from one of the nurses I work with for helping her out. It was nice to feel appreciated! :)

jaim38

Good job dude! I hope you make the best out of the therapy sessions!

Srijita52

Yay! That's awesome Mikey. :D

rosewood

when the world is full of destruction i have the ability to spot the single green sprout coming from the ashes and point it out to others, "look, we will survive this too. life is beautiful."

FeartheGreat

I've been told countless times that although I am a very quiet person. I'm also very nice and a good listener. I don't smoke and only drink on special occasions (parties, weddings etc) and am one of the few in my entire family that has never gotten in trouble with the law. So although I have SA, in many other ways I am an outstanding Canadian citizen. :thumbup:

Lamb

I've gotten things done this week. Even if they were remotely small, I felt much more productive. Also, I've had various encounters of people telling me I seem sincere. Guess that's a good quality overall.. so I won't question it.

GraybeardGhost

I'm not often in a positive frame of mind, but this morning, I'm feeling strangely good about things. Had a really good chat with a new friend last night, and now I'm getting some much-needed laundry done. Also, I was able to help out another friend who got himself stranded in England without enough dough. To top it all off, it's a lovely, cold, cloudy, rainy morning—just about perfect!:perfect: I may even be able to get out and do my shopping later. Feeling groovy . . . I could get used to this! :)