The positive thread

Phoenixx

1) I finally got my butt to the mall. (been dying to go for weeks now)
2) Got a $10 t-shirt, which is super cheap considering the store I was at.
3) I have a wedding to go to this Saturday, so I was mostly at the mall today to buy a dress. I picked up this strapless blue dress on a whim, just to try it on, but figuring it'd make me look even more disproportionate, so I wasn't expecting much. (and I hate dress shopping) It fit perfect, I didn't look weird but actually decent, it was a much smaller size than I thought, and it was only $4! :eek:
4) Finished putting together all my mom's graduation gifts she had bought for kids we know. I don't really talk to any of them, except one. She talks to them way more than I do. I love putting together gift baskets/bags though.
5) I had an eye appointment today. I wasn't even anxious this morning, which is great because they always make me super anxious for some reason. I also had a brand new doctor test me today. I like him much better than the last two I had. He was actually nice and talked to me rather than trying to rush me through the appointment.
6) I got to walk down my favorite street today while I was there and just look in shop windows. I want to move there so, so bad.
7) I made grilled pizza, which was fantastic.

Yeah I had a good day. :)

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
My personal trainer (yes I have a personal trainer) told me today that I am in good shape, I have a powerful right hook (we did a boxing class) and that out of all his clients I am the one that works the hardest...

yay me...!

"Please post something positive about yourself!"

I make friends back home (thousands of miles away) happy and uplift their moods when they're down.

I make strangers on forums happy when I am able to quickly help them with their questions. Sometimes we go off-forum and follow up through email (but we never meet).

I suppose it feels rewarding knowing someone out there is happier.

hidwell

My personal trainer (yes I have a personal trainer) told me today that I am in good shape, I have a powerful right hook (we did a boxing class) and that out of all his clients I am the one that works the hardest...

yay me...!

Watch out Boxing world here comes KiaKaha ::p:

Agent_Violet

yay me...!

awesome:)

very nice!! *humming Rocky theme song in my head* :)

Agent_Violet

my positive for the day:

my foster pup finally has enough strength to pull himself onto the doggy couch. And I've discovered he enjoys lying at my feet...and standing guard outside the bathroom while I'm showering.

Phoenixx

It's raining! It's been raining all day. :) We haven't had a proper thunderstorm/rain shower in over two weeks.

SacredClown

Yesterday met up with old friend from 7 years ago and his new girlfriend and his friends and i didn't clam up. Actually had a good time! It surprised me completely.

Threenipplebill

Some of the nicest most refreshingly intelligent people i have met had social anxiety to some degree... this tells me all this self hating is in my head and im frickin awesome!

MikeyC

Bit the bullet and bought my new laptop. Also managed to not freak out about talking on the phone. Hell yeah!

montejocarlo

Bit the bullet and bought my new laptop. Also managed to not freak out about talking on the phone. Hell yeah!

images1.jpg

TailsAlone

I got Internet hooked up. The cable guy was in my house and everything, but unlike on previous occasions, I never once felt uneasy or threatened.

Worked with a guy last night who was switching over from another position and had never done stocking before. I basically had to train him, since the company just throws a bunch of useless computer courses at you that you never remember anyway. I didn't freeze up a lot in my speech like I usually do. I was able to give him instructions and ask him about himself and stuff, instead of passively freezing him out like I do most people. Maybe it's because he was new.