The positive thread

uniquemisfitess

I see negative posts everywhere so i thought i would make a thread for some positive things!

Please post something positive about yourself! NO NEGATIVE POSTS AT ALL PLEASE.... If you can only think of negative things then don't post until you find a positive thing! Thanks! Feel free to post more then one thing to!

I am Happily married and proud to say I didn't ever let the pain or hurts in life be the center of my being or take my life from me. Yes I quess I am strange in a lot of ways but I am okay with that cause I am me.;)

j35clifford

i'm all excited because after months of saving i bought a cross trainer and just put it together, so from tomorrow onwards i can get some excercise to start my day. The only slight problem is, its . . err . . . . ridiculously big and completely dominates my bedroom, oh well, lol! :/

Illusions

I haven't logged into this forum in months, I only logged in today to see if anything changed. Guess I haven't felt the need to since I've gotten my sh*t together. I think.

dmsteyn

I'm feeling a lot better about myself since I began meditating and since I became more active on these forums. Thanks guys for your support.

laure15

I'm feeling a lot better about myself since I began meditating and since I became more active on these forums. Thanks guys for your support.

Same here. And I sure hope I brightened someone else's day, my effort with the combined efforts of other people I mean.

akala

hey good idea :thumbup:

Okay something positive about myself is...
I am friendly
sometimes silly
i love my family and friends,
And I am smart
and been told I was funny