The positive thread

MrJones

I've worked damn hard these past few months, both anxiety-wise and career-wise, and so I'm going to enjoy my holiday in 4 days time back to my favourite country in the world.
And I'm sure it's going to be as amazing or even better than the first time! :)

MikeyC

I've worked damn hard these past few months, both anxiety-wise and career-wise, and so I'm going to enjoy my holiday in 4 days time back to my favourite country in the world.
You are going to have such an amazing time. I hope you do.

Also, you're clearly not going to the greatest country in the world because you won't be in Australia!

hidwell

QUOTE=MikeyC;625410]There's a storm going on in my mind all the time that I don't always let out here. A possible thread I could start (I'm scared of starting threads, though ). But thanks to the both of you. It's a fight and there's no leader yet but I'm still fighting.

Your one of the biggest contributors to this site Mikey, if you want to start a thread please find the courage, your very well liked on this forum and its bound to be very successful.

Agent_Violet

I'm home alone right now and relaxing on the couch, finally!

isn't that the best? love the end of the day when i get to flop down on the couch with my doggie:D

my positive for today: i love my outfit and my shoes. and i decided to eat yogurt for breakfast instead of just drinking coffee

I've lost a lot of weight by walking and eating right. Hopefully just doing that can help ease my mind too. I know I feel much better after I go for a long walk, my anxiety isn't as high.

MikeyC

I've lost a lot of weight by walking and eating right. Hopefully just doing that can help ease my mind too. I know I feel much better after I go for a long walk, my anxiety isn't as high.
Exercise is the best thing you can do. I'm happy for you, mate. :)

1BlackSheep

I got tons of compliments today from one of the doctors I work for who can be quite "difficult"! I must be doing something right! :)

Hoppy

Somebody likes me. :)

Have you ever felt so strongly about someone that it consumes your whole being? I have. And I feel very deeply for you. My heart is in this eCard I given just for you.

(Unsolicited email, And I am too scared to click on the link that comes with it.)

dyingtolive

480708_334190246662448_1276560244_n.jpg

Last edited: