The positive thread

A friend of mine surprised me by bringing over some chocolate and keeping me company for a while. It was nice, and the chocolate helped bring my spirits back up. :p

scarednotshy

I got a new job a couple months ago and I've already earned 2 raises from taking on so many responsibilities. Let's see the people who treat me like I'm incompetent and irresponsible chew on that one!!

Also, I've joined an online community with a bunch of people who really seem to understand how I feel about a lot of things no one I've ever met seemed to be able to relate to!! I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE!!![/QUOTE

That's how I feel (the second part)!!!!!!

zlench

I'm learning to drive at moment but still getting really nervous behind the wheel so with practise hopefully I'll get more confident driving. Also lost two stone of weight and feeling a lot better about myself.

MaliceInWickedland

Hmm... well most of my friends usually come to me for advice on things like relationships and love, which is funny because if anyone's had a rotten love life it's definitely me, but to stay on the positive note here, that at least tells me that my friends look up to me and think I'm knowledgeable on these aspects and that gives me quite a boost of confidence and happiness.

Feathers

I saw a good Korean drama yesterday.. and slept well.. and the bean sorting is quite fun.. had some nice talks yesterday, with uncle and dad.. read a good book today..

Aahhh!! I wanna get drunk too! Unfortunately, alcohol makes my prozac useless, do I don't want to try it. Though I haven't taken it for 2 days anid I fteel good still, even better I could say... eventually the withdrawal will hit though and I"ll feel like **** (even suicidal) for a few days! Good times ahead! Still, tired of not being able to sleep, gaining 20 pounds, and being more 'anxious' generally. But being 'happy' is so good too (thanks to prozac), but not sure if it's worth the side-effects, besides I think I can feel happy on my own now. We'll see!

A few more weeks to go!!! Then I'm on summer break :D:D jsalkfjlskdjf arrrghhhhh I can almost taste it. Plus I'm going to Melbourne to visit my cousins <3 It's what's keeping me going right now :)

EscapeArtist

A few more weeks to go!!! Then I'm on summer break :D:D jsalkfjlskdjf arrrghhhhh I can almost taste it. Plus I'm going to Melbourne to visit my cousins <3 It's what's keeping me going right now :)

Wow, we just finished summer break here. I didn't know it was different in places. Have fun visiting your cousin :) sounds like you two are really close!