The positive thread

There is a possibility I might be getting a job. At a funeral director's. Everyone seems to think this kind of job will suit me...I don't know quite how to take that, but still. It's a job, and I won't have to talk anyone. Well, I could but it'd be a one-way conversation.

clean2help

Hi everyone.

I set up a cleaning business recently (thought it would help ha ha!!). Anyway, after some success I realised I'd lost sight of why I started in the first place and what made it all possible. That's why I've launched my new blog. I will be adding new content daily (hopefully, if I get enough followers). Feel free to check it out Our Cleaning Blog - From how to cure OCD to stain removal and much more... Any feedback would be helpful and/or recommendations where to find free quality information on the aspects I've not had to experience just so I can help others.

Thanks in advance

clean2help
(Dave)

Ignace

Congratulations md1217.:D

I just heard from the webshop where i orderered my headset they just came in and it's already on my way, so it should be here tomorrow. Can't wait !:D I payed 8 hours ago, and it needs a day to transfer the money. So or they made a mistake or they trust me.::p: Probably the first one. xD

reslo

One positive thing about myself is that I am considering therapy- for the first time in my life, like I'm actually looking at specific doctors, and checking to see what my insurance will cover- still scared as hell about doing it, but for me it's a postive thing.

fitftw

^ congrats! That's awesome. Would be cool if I could bring myself to do that. But maybe it wouldn't be. I already went to therapy for many years from a young boy to about 20 years old and nothing worked. I've been off meds for 6 years. I don't really want to go back to try to talk to someone when I didn't like what it did to me when I was younger. I feel better now than I did then. Or not better but at least I trick myself into thinking it's better now. Hmm. I don't know, but let us know how therapy turns out for you. I couldn't open up in front of them. It was always awkward, way too awkward and I couldn't say much. I had nothing to say.

fitftw

We're all equally cool (and uncool) in our own ways, so I wouldn't say any one person is the coolest person ever lol conceited!

sevenroses

I`m usually scared of staff meetings and I usually dread them days before and loose sleep etc but for some reason, my anxiety about tomorrows staff meeting isn`t too too big for some weird reason :) Wish is cool :)