The "Last Thing You Bought" game.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
May I have one?

Oh? You want one of these? ::p:

1yo7l0.jpg

Filled my car up with petrol.
(or "gas" for the Americans:D)

I have not bought anything exciting for a long time. Hmmmmm, maybe I should treat myself.
Shopping does not excite me like it is supposed to do for women.:rolleyes: I should have been born a man. lol.

surewhynot

An italian poutine. For those non-Canadians out there, whom have thus never had the pleasure to feast on such a wonderful meal, I sadly pity you...

Just kidding, it's not that good... or is it? dum dum dum

Facethefear

An italian poutine. For those non-Canadians out there, whom have thus never had the pleasure to feast on such a wonderful meal, I sadly pity you...Just kidding, it's not that good... or is it? dum dum dum

There is no poutine like Quebec poutine. We invented it. No one can improve on it and they should not try. You must cook the fries in old Quebec grease. We do have the best grease here.

GraybeardGhost

^ Nice shirt!

Technically, my last purchase was Chinese takeout—way too much, as always—but that's stuff, not a thing, so it doesn't count.

The most interesting things I've bought recently are a new porch-sittin' chair (half-price clearance!) and an only-slightly-used Bodum tea press for not much more than a song and a smile. I loves me a good deal!

I also scored an Ikea desk lamp at the thrift shop down the street, but it has a wonky switch and I paid a little too much, so I'm not quite as happy about that one. Can't win 'em all, I guess.

Last edited:

Flanscho

A piece of pie called Bienenstich. It's weekend, so I deserve a more luxury breakfast than normally. :)

rezept-bienenstich.jpg