The "Last Thing You Bought" game.

razzle dazzle rose

Another two dresses....in my defense I will say that I do wear them... only when I go out...can't waste a good outfit when staying indoors!

dottie

bubble tea

128985976798389114_1wSWRTPl_f.jpg

Labyrinthine

bubble tea

I've never had bubble tea, though I quite want to try it. One day!

--

The protein shake my doctor had me using before for my hip. It's been popping lately, so I'm going to try the stuff again. Stopped using it before because it tastes awful. Still does, I'm afraid XD

Entangled

Bubble tea = super delicious!! It's basically a type of cold tea with tapioca pearls at the bottom. The pearls are the best part so don't let them scare you off!

Anyway the last thing I have purchased is textbooks >.>

EitherOr

Bubble tea = super delicious!! It's basically a type of cold tea with tapioca pearls at the bottom. The pearls are the best part so don't let them scare you off!

Anyway the last thing I have purchased is textbooks >.>

Ah, whoops, forcing me to revise here. Perhaps I blocked out the financial trauma my textbooks caused.

dottie

it's really sweet tea with milk and giant pea-sized tapioca balls. they're gel-like and chewy. you suck them up through a an over-sized straw. it's also called boba, usually served in japanese restaurants. VERY GOOD!

Starry

Carob bars, hazelnut, cashew and almond butter, quinoa, (All organic) five CDs and a music DVD...

Last edited:
flu medicine and another umbrella.:rolleyes:
I have an irrational fear of being caught somewhere when it's raining and not having access to an umbrella.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Billy Connolly - "Atlantic Bridge" / "Wreck on Tour" stand-up comedy double album
Pack of Amaray single DVD cases
Microphone stand
Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones
Blank DVD-R discs

JuiceB

Ha, I bought one today for a lotto draw tonight. $10 million. Fingers crossed!
I also bought a lottery ticket. Megamillions at $105 million. If I win I'll throw everyone a huge party on some exotic island. All costs paid.