The Deadman Scrolls

MikeyC

Good on you for standing up to your bully roommates. I wish I had the same mentality 10 years ago. You did good.

jaim38

Good for you to stop the bullying! I used to move a lot too, from place to place, just to escape from the bullyings.

Yesterday, I went to my Creative Writing class and there's a girl there who likes to talk to me a lot. That day, she became really playful with me; she called my name a lot, touched me constantly, and just overall had fun with me.

I'm not sure, but was she flirting with you? I have no experience with flirting, but I remember someone defined flirting as "the playful show of interest in another person." (not exact wording).

DeadmanWalking

2013's here:D. A new year for new beginnings and new twists and turns for our stories:). Happy New Year everyone.

As for me, I'm going to stick my head in Persona 4 Arena and try not to suck at it:lol:.

MikeyC

A big happy new year to you, Deadman. You're a quality guy, even if you don't think so yourself. You're way too harsh on yourself, and I would like to see you start loving yourself this year, even a little bit.

All the best, my man. :)

DeadmanWalking

Wow, it's been such a long time since I've updated:eek:!

Okay, so let's bring everything back up to speed. I've currently applied to two jobs (haven't heard from them yet), facing the dreaded finals, and preparing for summer vacation. I seriously would like to become independent, so that's why I'm going to be taking driving courses this summer. Everything has already been set up so all I need to do is wait. In other events, I've had a sort-of writer's block; I haven't been all that motivated to write that much, but, now, it's like I'm having a nuclear reaction's amount of energy and creativity going on inside my mind:D! I might post some of my work on here eventually, but, once it comes to sending it off to try and get published, I'll have to take it off.

In other news, I've become really complacent on here. I used to be so active, but, now, I stick to the shadows. I don't really know what caused it, to be honest, but, in order to give me some sort of experience with coming out of my box (and kinda because I want to:shyness:), I'm going to try to post more and be more active on here.

And some.... "unpleasant things" have happened as well. I've been brought up as well as taken down. But, life is made up of both pain and pleasure, so I try to learn from them both.

Anyway, that's all the things that have happened to me. Hopefully, it won't be this long before I post on here again:giggle:.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm getting better at Persona 4 Arena! I'm getting used to creating combos and I've even had my first online match (even though I lost).

Last edited:

MikeyC

Good to see you back, Deadman. :)

Can I have some of your writing creativity? I suck with that. :sad:

DeadmanWalking

More long times without updating!

Ah well, time to get down to it. To summarize, I'm out of college (didn't graduate just yet due to switching majors but working on getting the rest of my credits), got out of my hellish apartment, suffered a bit, and now I'm back at home passing the days by.

I have some big news to share though! I've found someone whom I can love, be loved by, and be myself with! We've been together for a while now and, today, we have become engaged to each other. It'll probably be a year or so before we truly marry, but we've made a commitment to each other:). I truly found a diamond of a woman and I don't know how I got so lucky to have her in my life. And the woman I'm engaged to is on here. We met, spoke with each other, and immediately hit things off. Who is it that I'm engaged to;)? Singing-love.

In other, less important news:giggle:, I've finally hit 30 pages with one of my stories and there are a lot of new games that I want to buy coming out soon! Danganronpa 2, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue, and Super Smash Bros among many others! The second season of RWBY has come out and I can't wait to see more adventures with Team JNPR and I found Nightmare Fuel in PT/Silent Hills::p:.

Well, that's all that's happened in my life so far and, hopefully, things will continue to go well.

DeadmanWalking

Thanks everyone:). I hope I can continue being the person who brings happiness and joy to her life. After all, she does the same for me:).