The best way to approach Girls

lunarla

Hmmm. I'd say make sure it's in a relatively public place even though that can be intimidating. I think, especially as women, if some guy walks up to you when you're alone and not around people - well, that's really freaky. Maybe I'm just particularly paranoid though, lol. Also, probably is a good idea not to be too forward if it's the first communication. Keep things light.

U

userremoved

Hmmm. I'd say make sure it's in a relatively public place even though that can be intimidating. I think, especially as women, if some guy walks up to you when you're alone and not around people - well, that's really freaky. Maybe I'm just particularly paranoid though, lol. Also, probably is a good idea not to be too forward if it's the first communication. Keep things light.

I wouldn't call it too paranoid. Even as a guy I would be nervous if a dude walked up to me suddenly in a secluded place and was like "Let me ask you a question." I would think I was about to become another statistic.

Pookah

The best way is putting one foot after the other until you are in her general vicinity, but not infringing on her personal space.

agoraphobickatie

Someone once told me "you dropped your smile on the ground I picked it up for you" and he put out his hand. Not sure if it was a come on or what or he was telling me I looked like a depressed broad, but it definitely made me happy someone noticed me lmaoooooo

ps- this is tooooo cute!!! :)

Richey

i usually never make it obvious i'm into the person these days becasue i know that a girl may have so many different ideas of the sorts of friends or boys she wants and she's into that to just approach a girl in an obvious way just feels wrong to me and too desperate especially if you don't know her, then don't even bother because its just a weird thing to do. ...in fact i usually play the distant card and i never make it obvious, i'll engage in conversation but i'll only flirt if she does first because i don't know if she has a boyfriend or what her thoughts her so it seems pointless, but i tend to be more sensitive! as much as it annoys me ..from my experience girls tend go for the obvious ones, the guys who really have great looks or traits and i've always felt like an inbetweener, a little cool and mild and nerdy ..but girls are generally going to be more drawn to the 6 ft 7 alpha male with the bleached hair and the unshakable confidence ...it always happens every single time in any given environment, class room, at work, playing sports ..and it makes sense to, which means if you are more mild then you will have to work alot harder just to get anywhere ..

but every situation is different, i mean you could be somewhere at university in the canteen with a friend and a girl might show interest and start talking to you ...there are signs where you'll know if she's interested ...

i remember a girl left her mobile number for me at work after a week and i knew she had a boyfriend so i didn't end up calling but that at least showed me that anything is possible..lol

i just dont like the being forward option especially if you have never even interacted with that person, unless you both mutually agree that you are seeking a relationship and click ...

Last edited:

WorldEndsWithMe

Someone once told me "you dropped your smile on the ground I picked it up for you" and he put out his hand. Not sure if it was a come on or what or he was telling me I looked like a depressed broad, but it definitely made me happy someone noticed me lmaoooooo

Oh yeah, he was coming on to you ;)

Speaking of semi-corny pickup lines...
It was my sister's birthday and we were going to a nice place for dinner, so I dressed up. When I was walking from my car to the place, this black guy was like "Hey! You dropped something." I wasn't carrying anything so I kind of looked around and figured he was making fun of me, so I took off fast, embarrassed that some stranger was teasing me.
I told my friend about it and she said "Weird, because when I was in Toronto this black guy came up to me and said 'you dropped something' and when I asked 'what' he said 'my phone number'." HAHA.
Now I'm not sure if that guy was going to drop that same line on me, but that sure was weird.