Test: Right brain vs Left brain

Ithior

I'm right handed.

Left Brain Right Brain
56% 44%

Your Left Brain Percentages

69% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
27% Verbal
22% Sequential
21% Logical
20% Reality-based
17% Symbolic (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages

57% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
29% Intuitive
23% Random
18% Holistic
12% Fantasy-oriented
10% Concrete (Your least dominant characteristic)

So according to the explanation below, I have one highly dominant characteristic in each side of the brain, and the rest is highly recessive.

Duzmiu

44% left 56% right

37% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Verbal
18% Sequential
17% Symbolic
14% Reality-based
9% Logical (Your least dominant characteristic)

37% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Random
29% Intuitive
25% Nonverbal
24% Fantasy-oriented
6% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

nodejesque

Left Brain Right Brain 39% 61%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music.

Interesting...

60% left brain 40% right brain. That interested me. I don't like the same questions asked repeatedly but phrased differently though. I wonder if this is what dictates that I was born ambidextrous, it drove my teachers absolutely nuts when I was a young child in grade school.

Capsaicin

50/51

Left:
40% Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Verbal
27% Linear
18% Sequential
13% Logical
9% Symbolic (Your least dominant characteristic)

Right:
37% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Fantasy-oriented
32% Nonverbal
12% Holistic
12% Random
10% Intuitive (Your least dominant characteristic)

jigglypuff

Left brain 54%
Right brain 46%
You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Lea

Banned
Thank you for taking the Creativity Test. The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
61% 39%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

47% Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)
35% Sequential
32% Linear
30% Logical
25% Symbolic
0% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

38% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
28% Random
20% Intuitive
12% Holistic
10% Concrete
8% Fantasy-oriented (Your least dominant characteristic)

squidgee

Left Brain: 60%
Right Brain: 40%

48% Sequential (Your most dominant characteristic)
37% Linear
30% Logical
27% Reality-based
17% Symbolic
14% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

44% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
28% Concrete
24% Fantasy-oriented
18% Holistic
15% Intuitive
0% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)

Seems about right. For once, I get fairly accurate results with these personality tests.

ITcrowdfan

Left Brain:44% Right Brain:57%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

32% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
25% Symbolic
22% Sequential
20% Reality-based
14% Verbal
13% Logical (Your least dominant characteristic)

43% Intuitive (Your most dominant characteristic)
38% Nonverbal
36% Fantasy-oriented
18% Holistic
6% Random
0% Concrete (Your least dominant characteristic)

I'm not surprised that 'verbal' is only 14% lol, I thought I was more logical then 13% though :eek:

Last edited:

ITcrowdfan

Your left brain percentages.

38% Logical (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Verbal
18% Sequential
17% Symbolic
16% Linear
0% Reality-based (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your right brain percentages.

46% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
39% Intuitive
36% Fantasy-oriented
28% Random
25% Nonverbal
18% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

I'm a hundred percent left handed by the way. But I'm definitely more artistically inclined.

What's up with that?

I like that your 'reality-based' characteristic is 0% hehehe :)

The results show your brain dominance as being:

Left Brain Right Brain
56% 44%

Your complete evaluation follows below:

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

54% Verbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
44% Sequential
43% Linear
34% Reality-based
25% Symbolic
21% Logical (Your least dominant characteristic)

64% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Holistic
25% Nonverbal
24% Fantasy-oriented
23% Random
20% Intuitive (Your least dominant characteristic)

Lamb

Left Brain 63% Right Brain 37%

58% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Logical
31% Sequential
20% Verbal
20% Reality-based
9% Symbolic (Your least dominant characteristic)

46% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Holistic
17% Random
13% Nonverbal
10% Intuitive
8% Fantasy-oriented (Your least dominant characteristic)