Test: Right brain vs Left brain

LazyHermitCrab

47%

Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)

31%

Sequential

27%

Verbal

25%

Symbolic

22%

Linear

13%

Logical (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages

50%

Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)

29%

Intuitive

29%

Fantasy-oriented

28%

Random

28%

Concrete

12%

Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

AsTimeBurns

Left Brain Right Brain
44% 56%

You are more right-brained than left-brained. The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body. In addition to being known as right-brained, you are also known as a creative thinker who uses feeling and intuition to gather information. You retain this information through the use of images and patterns. You are able to visualize the "whole" picture first, and then work backwards to put the pieces together to create the "whole" picture. Your thought process can appear quite illogical and meandering. The problem-solving techniques that you use involve free association, which is often very innovative and creative. The routes taken to arrive at your conclusions are completely opposite to what a left-brained person would be accustomed. You probably find it easy to express yourself using art, dance, or music. Some occupations usually held by a right-brained person are forest ranger, athlete, beautician, actor/actress, craftsman, and artist.

Your complete evaluation follows below: Upcoming Events

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Your Left Brain Percentages 42% Symbolic (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Logical
34% Reality-based
32% Linear
14% Verbal
5% Sequential (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your Right Brain Percentages 38% Nonverbal (Your most dominant characteristic)
37% Concrete
36% Fantasy-oriented
29% Intuitive
24% Holistic
23% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)

Last edited:
Left Brain Right Brain
57% 43%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

Your complete evaluation follows below:

Your left brain/right brain percentage was calculated by combining the individual scores of each half's sub-categories. They are as follows:

Your Left Brain Percentages
69% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
59% Symbolic
42% Logical
20% Reality-based
14% Verbal
9% Sequential (Your least dominant characteristic)

37% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Holistic
32% Fantasy-oriented
24% Intuitive
23% Random
13% Nonverbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

What Do These Percentages Mean?

Low percentages are common in the Brain Type Test and are not indicative of intelligence. Instead, medium to high scores (30 - 50%) are desireable, as they show an ability to utilize a processing method without an abnormal reliance on it. Special focus should be paid to highly dominant (50% or above) or highly recessive (0 - 30%) methods, as they tend to limit your approach when learning, memorizing, or solving problems.

If you have Highly Dominant characteristics, your normal thinking patterns will naturally utilize these methods. Conscious effort is required to recognize the benefits of other techniques. Using multiple forms of information processing is the best way to fully understand complex issues and become a balanced thinker.

If you have Highly Recessive characteristics, your normal thinking patterns naturally ignore these methods. You may only consider these under-utilized techniques when "all else fails," or possibly not at all. It is important to recognize the benefits of all of your brain's capabilities in order to become a balanced thinker.

eatamoose372

left: 45%
right: 55%

37% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Symbolic
27% Verbal
27% Reality-based
21% Logical
9% Sequential (Your least dominant characteristic)

55% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Intuitive
30% Holistic
29% Fantasy-oriented
19% Nonverbal
17% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)

Dark_Angel

Left Brain Right Brain
45% 55%

53% Linear (Your most dominant characteristic)
27% Verbal
27% Reality-based
17% Symbolic
14% Sequential
13% Logical (Your least dominant characteristic)

37% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
36% Fantasy-oriented
34% Intuitive
25% Nonverbal
23% Random
18% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

but im not that sure about this test

Kiwong

Fortunately my brain still functions

I was more left brained

Last edited:
and skating judge.

skating judge - wtf????

When I saw that, I couldn't stop laughing. So, so random.

Left Brain - 62% Right Brain - 38%

You are more left-brained than right-brained. Your left brain controls the right side of your body. In addition to being known as left-brained, you are also known as a critical thinker who uses logic and sense to collect information. You are able to retain this information through the use of numbers, words, and symbols. You usually only see parts of the "whole" picture, but this is what guides you step-by-step in a logical manner to your conclusion. Concise words, numerical and written formulas and technological systems are often forms of expression for you. Some occupations usually held by a left-brained person include a lab scientist, banker, judge, lawyer, mathematician, librarian, and skating judge.

57% Sequential (Your most dominant characteristic)
54% Reality-based
27% Linear
25% Symbolic
21% Logical
7% Verbal (Your least dominant characteristic)

40% Fantasy-oriented (Your most dominant characteristic)
32% Nonverbal
28% Concrete
12% Holistic
10% Intuitive
0% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)

A Many Splendored Thing

No brain detected.

Blarg!

Ok, seriously.

Left 41%
Right 59%

50% Symbolic
27% Linear
21% Logical
20% Reality-based
9% Sequential
0% Verbal

56% Random
36% Fantasy-oriented
24% Intuitive
19% Nonverbal
12% Holistic
10% Concrete

I somewhat agree with the results. Perhaps I can use this to improve my ability to learn faster and more efficiently.

Last edited:

Azael

Left Brain: 50%
Right Brain: 51%

48% Sequential (Your most dominant characteristic)
47% Verbal
37% Linear
27% Reality-based
21% Logical
17% Symbolic (Your least dominant characteristic)

48% Holistic (Your most dominant characteristic)
44% Fantasy-oriented
39% Random
37% Concrete
25% Nonverbal
10% Intuitive (Your least dominant characteristic)

AsTimeBurns

If this test can't even work out that 50 + 51 isn't 100, I'm not sure it's results are worth much reading.

Left Brain Right Brain
58% 42%

40% Reality-based (Your most dominant characteristic)
37% Linear
34% Logical
25% Symbolic
20% Verbal
18% Sequential (Your least dominant characteristic)

64% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
25% Nonverbal
20% Intuitive
16% Fantasy-oriented
12% Holistic
12% Random (Your least dominant characteristic)

It says I'm not of a verbal person, in the sense that I don't express myself very much through words, and for me that part is utter bs.

totoro

63% left brain, 37% right brain.

Most dominant characteristics were sequential (left brain) and holistic (right brain)
Least dominant characteristics were verbal (left brain) and nonverbal (right brain) - how does that work?!

Apotheosis

If this test can't even work out that 50 + 51 isn't 100, I'm not sure it's results are worth much reading.

It's probably programmed to round up, ie 49.4% and 50.6% add up to 100, but rounded up equal 101.

Though you're right - it can't actually judge ****, it's just series of (bad) code.

Shyangel

Your left brain percentages.

38% Logical (Your most dominant characteristic)
34% Verbal
18% Sequential
17% Symbolic
16% Linear
0% Reality-based (Your least dominant characteristic)

Your right brain percentages.

46% Concrete (Your most dominant characteristic)
39% Intuitive
36% Fantasy-oriented
28% Random
25% Nonverbal
18% Holistic (Your least dominant characteristic)

I'm a hundred percent left handed by the way. But I'm definitely more artistically inclined.

What's up with that?