Tattoos

Pookah

I want the back tatoo but up onto the neck. Want it to say the quote in my title though in english and elvish script.

Tattoo_Veronica.jpg

tattoo.jpg

BDDgirl

I've always wanted a tattoo but never been brave enough :(

Some great tattoo's there guys and gals, esp Dan :)

Danfalc

Banned
I've always wanted a tattoo but never been brave enough :(

Some great tattoo's there guys and gals, esp Dan :)

Thanks Bddgirl and Serafina,always nice to have people compliment ya tattoo's :) Especially considering you can't get rid of them haha.The bigger one is ment to be a sleeve but is far from finished yet.

@Serafina I'm going to look up that documentary now,I find anything like that fascinating :cool: Have you seen some of the ms13 tat's? those guys are crazy.Ps..I've heard tattoo removal can leave scars?I think it's always best to get something over it,though I have no personal experience in having them removes so that could be hear say.

Edit because you got in a ninja post,I'm loving your bro's tattoo,imo it could do with more shading or maybe it's just the pic,but the design it's ace.

NinjaLikesToast

I don't. I do think I would like a few, but I feel as though my body is not really.. the type? I'm just a skinny little nerd kid :p

I always wanted to get a giant cross tattooed to my back with maybe a bible verse underneath, but moneys been tight and plus I am not big enough yet to be able to pull it off. It shall come thou :)

mummylala

I have a tattoo of Snoopy at the top of my right arm, i got it 11 years ago for my 16th birthday and i regret ever getting the bloody thing..

Im hoping to get it covered up soon.. i have designed a footprints tattoo with my 3 daughters names on it, hopefully i can get it done :)

agoraphobickatie

my sparrow on my back between my shoulder blades... very very simple, lol.. i drew it one day and decided i wanted it tattooed :) and yes, there's a freckle in one of the lines, haha
34sgx6o.jpg
vqjrbl.jpg

and my wrist-- i used to doodle this at work when i was panicking, so finally i took one of my doodles to my tattoo artist and just put it on there permanently! lol
fydgue.jpg

and i'm with serafina, tattoos are very beautiful and interesting to me! my tattoos are very simple and clean lined, and they're all in red ink, but i do love traditional and intricate tattoos! mostly i love sparrows and anchors : ) i plan on getting an anchor someday.... and i love it when guys have their last name or some word in traditional script across their back! mmmm, a man's back has to be my favorite part of the body! : D haha okay okay.....

Last edited:

stephen

and my wrist-- i used to doodle this at work when i was panicking, so finally i took one of my doodles to my tattoo artist and just put it on there permanently! lol

fydgue.jpg

LOL. I could use something like that. Whenever I start to get anxious I realise I'm holding my breath.

mummylala

Got tattoo number 2 yesterday

03072010830.jpg

My kids initials on my wrist..

Getting my other wrist done with my nephews and nieces initials next week :)

AGR

Some north european fighters have some of the sickest tattoos around,some day when I am lean enough I will get something similar,some day........::p:

Jörgen Kruth
jorgenkruthk1malmthumb.jpg

Mikkel Kessler
Mikkel-Kessler16.jpg

Martin Holm
171104.jpg

Rembrandt Broam

Don't have any tattoos myself because I'm wimp when it comes to pain, and there isn't really any single image I'd really want permanently etching onto my body.

I think tattoos on a girl can look quite cute. I mean something small and discrete, though. If she has the Battle of Thermopylae inked across her back then maybe not so much. ;)