Tattoos

Would just be cool to see some peoples' tattoos on here. I have a couple myself.

This is my sisters and my name. Love those girls to death. I got it done about 2 weeks ago.

rayray

^ same as Uni,I dont have any,but I was thinking about chest tattoo with some lyrics some time ago,thought it would be cool.

oops forgot to add the pic. lol. here it is.

SAM_0069.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
I would like to get a few more myself. I have one each on both upper arms and one on each forarm. All are small and do not have any color, I like my tats to be just plain and simple....ya know just the standard tattoo ink color.....like Gio's in the pic above.

Yeah I dont like colour on blokes,I think black with grey shading looks wicked.

shore_of_glass

I'm afraid of making a tatoo cuz, being the way I am, I might just stop liking it after a few years lol.
cool ones around here tho :)

If I did one I think I'd get a dragon. Or a koi fish in my back, looks so awesome.

doesn't your skin get more sensitive to sun after tatoos?

to shore of glass, my skin isnt any more sensitive. if you just get it then yea ur skin is going to burn like hot oil. but after a couple weeks it will be fine.

Barry make sure its not curse words, else u will be kicked out of many restaurants to come. But yea that eagle is tight. Would hav though u got it in the army or sumn tho

humansrare

Everybody has awesome tats, yay! I only have the two, so far.

I've heard this read aloud more times than is appreciated:
atwa.jpg

Violets, because they represent shyness :]
vio.jpg

^sorry for the craptastic quality.

Those are all really awesome tattoos!!

I don't have any but if I did get one I'd want it to either be Wario or Bowser from the Mario games haha

yea man, me and my sisters are very close. We fight like animals sometimes, but in the end its nice to have people who u kno for a fact have ur back man

Thanks man,and they dont hurt that much Brokenx,it all depends on where you have it.I would be a liar if I said it didnt hurt at all,but it is bearable.Its like a pin scratching you when they do the outline.

You can refer to me by my name :cool:::p: