Tattoos

fitftw

I've been talking myself into and out of tattoos for 8 years. I'll never be comfortable enough to get something. I just know there will come a time when I look at it and go "wow this is so retarded, I wish I could just wipe this off"

agoraphobickatie

this will most likely be my next.. i've been wanting it for forever! ha.. in red ink like all my other ones :) it's tibetan script, it says "om mani padme hum", hail the jewel in the lotus..
vzx0rq.jpg

fitftw

tibetan you say? That's neat. I want to be a Tibetan monk...seriously. I hate the materialistic American lifestyle. I just want to do the bare minimum to survive, and not fall into the trap where I think I need the newest and best things...but it's impossible to do that here in New Jersey. Everyone has to have a $50,000+ SUV for no reason. People need their 3D TV's and such. It's disgusting to me. I'm guilty of this thought process in certain ways.

Getting off track here....I want a sleeve of a level from Sonic the Hedgehog. Or a bunch of characters/summons from Final Fantasy lol. But like I said, I won't do it lol

Anrox, I'm half Hungarian (father's side). Maybe that has something to do with you and I being incapable of getting tats lol

agoraphobickatie

Getting off track here....I want a sleeve of a level from Sonic the Hedgehog. Or a bunch of characters/summons from Final Fantasy lol. But like I said, I won't do it lol

this would be fabulous! haha.. i can think of my favorite level from sonic but it's probably not that tattoo you're thinking... my favorite level would be a tattoo of beautiful beaches and killer whales and bouncy things, haha :)

fitftw

^ what's your favorite level? I think mine's either Springyard Zone, Scrap Brain Zone, or Starlight Zone, all from Sonic 1 lol

agoraphobickatie

i was about to say i'd have to go dig up my sega dreamcast to figure out the name of the level.. but out of nowhere it popped into my head, haha! i'm pretty sure it was called 'emerald beach' or something like that??? dammit, now i'm thinking that's not it, i don't know.... i haven't played it in years! i just remember thinking it was really pretty :) and had killer whales and waves that were huge... i would play it over and over until i could get it done in like 20 seconds or something, haha

fitftw

speed runs in sonic = greatness.

Sonic Adventure was awesome as hell but for some reason the 2D levels on the Genesis Sonics stick out in my head more.

Kinetik

Well here are my tats. I got some kanji, half a tribal armband, and a memorial to my aunt who passed away just underneath it. I also have a couple of nautical stars on my chest.

tats.jpg

Nice man! I like the 1/2 tribal and the kanji. I was thinking of getting some more tats myself soon. What does the kanji mean?

AsTimeBurns

I have 3.

1. A sword with a rose wrapped around it. - Right arm
2. Some quotes - Right forearm
3. The tree of life. - Right wrist

Kinetik

Nice man! I like the 1/2 tribal and the kanji. I was thinking of getting some more tats myself soon. What does the kanji mean?

Thanks g, I like yours too. I have to confess that I no longer precisely remember the meaning, haha. I know I liked it at the time (seven years ago) so I can't imagine suddenly hating it now. Man, that makes me sound like a dumbass... let this be a warning to you kids, I guess. ::p: