Tattoos

Pink_Paula

dragon-2.jpg

tatpisces-2.jpg

starrytat-2.jpg

heartat-2.jpg

LadyWench

I'd like to get a tattoo or two, but I'm scared. I'm the biggest pansy ever when it comes to pain. Which is odd because I have piercings, and would like a couple more. Go figure. I'll just see what happens. If I ever get one, I will definitely have to start out small.

mines inspired by my panic disorder (as well my grandma used to say it to me as a kid)

6760_107983532871_501537871_2167316_4962149_n.jpg

I love this tattoo. The font is beautiful and the words are comforting.

Kustamogen

Banned
thanks....it was a lovely test of anxiety control....I panic when I feel "stuck" somewhere....and getting that done sure made me feel stuck....luckily I made it through without majorly freaking out on the tattooer lol....since it only took like.....45min to do

pault8084

I'm a proper wimp with pain and especially needles. I managed to get the courage to get a tattoo in the summer though and it was fine. Got my daughters birthdate in roman numerals down my forearm

mrb

big lol :D its funny really i remember when i got those tattoos , my brother mark had a tat at the same time and he nearly passed out, but i was ok i thought it was funny , but i admit it did hurt a little , but then my brother mark can go for a swim in the winter in the sea , put me nr cold water i run a mile lol ... no way would i swim in the sea in the winter ... all have our strengths and Weaknesses dont we mate :)

johnny 85

r2j79j.jpg

33f45na.jpg
this one looks crooked because i did nt have me shoulder straight when taken the pic, lol, was kinda awkward

Nack

Banned
you guys like mine, lol.

spiderman-tattoo.jpg

Too bad its not mine, but i wish i have the balls to put that epic thang on my chest.

Danfalc

Banned
Its not somthing I would have myself,but you have to admit that is a really good tat.The way the skin has been done and everything,it looks so realistic.