Song I wrote about SP (video)

Madix

thank you folks. I appreciate the love. took a lot of time on that song. recorded it all on my laptop :)

lunarla

I actually thought that was really, really good. Well produced, you can tell you put a lot into it. It really isn't easy to build a song up to something as well rounded as that.

Madix

[MY LYRICS]

I can see em looking at me, even when I try to sleep. I watch the years go by, and stress is underneath, keep my heart beat under control, feel my knees weak, end of the month checks gone, I'm in to deep, cause I'm not worth a penny, and I can't pay a bit of rent, and pretty much everything about me is spent, but don't have a choice, cause I was born with a curse, I could put it to a stop, but it only gets worse, love was never on my side, I'll admit/ that I tried, so call me a creep, that's me inside, and who on this earth ever knows I'm alive, head is always lost, that's not a ****in' lie, might take the bet, and find me dead on the ground, if it makes you smile more, I'll just cock it now, so say another prayer for me, when you hear the sound. cause when its all over, yeah it's over now.

Living a life of misery, gotta keep and my conscious and my sanity, til it goes a way. goes a way.
I could be the best, if I wanted to be, and take another risk to set me free, til it goes away. goes away.

I'm not fake person, I just don't like people, cause they just don't understand how the **** that I feel, I'm a cast out, and I'm far from society, I'd rather be passed out and far from sobriety, cause I hate it when they look me at me I just wanna scream, GET THE **** OUT OF MY HEAD AND SNAP ME OUT OF THIS DREAM, CAUSE I CANT WAKE UP IT IT AIN'T WHAT IT SEEM, ITS TO LATE TO GIVE A **** AND I'M OUT THIS GAME, cause I'd love to be the one to hold you in my hand, tell you everything about me, and all that I can, but it's just to much, and I'm out of your vision, better see another man, and I'll just keep on missing. cause I love the way its used to be, what happen to the days when I felt like I was me, but I've come to understand that its over now, and I'm better off sitting here, lonely now.

Madix

I had a friend introduce me to that beat for "take another risk". he saw my lyrics and said it was a perfect match. but again thanks so much. I'll will literally fight someone for that song lol. it very personal. but I have some other songs if anyone is interested in hearing them??

check this one out, if u like the first one you might like this one too. its called fly away...my buddy taz put a verse in with me.

THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO ALL OF YOU.

keep strong brothers n sisters. sometimes ya just gotta fly away :)

YouTube - flyin away

Last edited:

Madix

what programs you use to make that?

Audacity, its a free program. as far as the beats go, I used fruity loops, but I kinda suck at professionally mixing my beats, so I just let my friends master them for me lol ::p:

HeadFace

YouTube - Madix- Take Another Risk

this song means a lot to me. please tell me what you think of it.

I loved it, just sayin. I shared it with some friends too, and they said it was good. And posted it on my Tumblr blog.
Unfortuanetly I don't know anyone in "high places" so yeah...
Everything was perfect though. The only critique I can offer is the vocals. They lyrics, the beat, everything was perfect except your singing voice.
I mean dont get me wrong, I cant sing. You're voice is probably above average, if you were to compare it to other attempts. You just need to edge out the few roughs...
Or wait...
Was it rough out the few edges...
I dont know.
But yes.
Don't give up!