So women don't like nice guys big deal

no1

Banned
no it's just women can't tell the difference between rebelling for a purpose and rebelling to just rebel or for evil, so they get it mixed up, and think all sorts of rebellion is "tough" and "cool" and "dangerous". Seriously women are ****ed up. They play hard to get, and they make guys chase them down and of course the ones who do so are the overly extroverted pompous assholes who think just because a girl looks very sexy they have a right to be all perverted because they are also desirable in that way. Basically it's ****ed up because everyone is acting like animals with no heart whatsoever it's brother against brother, women against man and man against women, and women against other women, and the gays. And truly good men get nowhere because evil rules the world and has been ruling for generations and good is being bred out of existence because, Evil Rules.

no1

Banned
really the whole world is f*cked up and people believe in lies. So what do you get? people live these lies. and men and women have been victim to this. Can you really blame them if they are not conscious of what they do?

Teardrop

From a woman's perspective... I do like nice guys. Though with the help from this thread I don't like the word "nice" anymore. ::p: I like decent, mature men. I don't see rebellion as something cool and dangerous, instead I see it as something dumb, useless and above all incredibly immature and I wouldn't want to be with someone who's got the mind of a 15-year-old. People say nice guys who show some emotion and are able to talk about things are weak. No, they're not. Our society wants to make us think that only guys who act like cavemen are real men. But I think that a man who shows some emotions and is decent and, heck let's say it, is nice, is the strong man who has the guts to defy society's dumb rules. And I think most women would agree. What I mean is, a handsome and confident player may be appealing at first and he might impress your friends, but if you want more than a little "play" out of a relationship then this is not the type of guy to turn to.

And I would much rather pick the shy and a bit insecure guy, because those macho men are intimidating. Simple as that. If I don't feel comfortable with someone - man or woman - I'm not going to be seeing them again. Though I admit, problematic mental health doesn't make a good basis for a relationship. ::(:

no1

Banned
life sucks for me anyways. nobody wants to be around me, or be my friend. nobody likes me.. nobody really cares I think, or would care.

when you've had a history of being alone, you don't know how to be too social, well it's been hard to meet people I guess, so far. I have not made one long term friendship in all my years living where I do, and that is all my life. I had friends but they come and go you know but in the end where I'm at now I feel like I have nobody, and I can't even enjoy the company of my own damn self alone, so how can I with others? they don't like me. I am too problematic for them it seems, as it is for myself.

women want a guy who is OUTSTANDING. I am just the simplest, boring person you can imagine. I am not everyone's sweetheart. I'm not a "social butterfly", I am not "interesting". There is nothing of interest with me I am just a human being with nothing in me.

I am not experienced. I could use some help because everywhere I go I look like a lost idiot, and all alone, and nobody wants to be with a person who has himself isolated, lacking in common sense, creativity and spirit.

Last edited:

Teardrop

No1, I think the same way about myself. And you know what, I DON'T want an "outstanding" guy. I don't want someone who's a social butterfly or the most interesting person in the world. I'd like a humble, inexperienced (like myself) average Joe. I think people with SA stand much better chances with other people who have SA. Of course, if you want to couple up with someone "normal"... that's gonna be more difficult. Because I agree, "normal" people want "normal" partners and we don't reach their league...

Doomed2Die

Things are alot more complicated than this. Generalising won't get you anywhere. If whoever your interested in is hooked on holding onto stereotypes, all the more joy to them, you don't have to be.

This may of already been mentioned, but you may also be mixing up "nice" with "completely spineless/sick", to be blunt. If not, there are plenty of people looking for "nice/boring" guys, not everybody are outgoing social dynamos who share the same desires.

Lol awesome.

no1

Banned
Things are alot more complicated than this. Generalising won't get you anywhere. If whoever your interested in is hooked on holding onto stereotypes, all the more joy to them, you don't have to be.

This may of already been mentioned, but you may also be mixing up "nice" with "completely spineless/sick", to be blunt. If not, there are plenty of people looking for "nice/boring" guys, not everybody are outgoing social dynamos who share the same desires.

Lol awesome.

Nice is often coupled with boring... gee I wonder why. But it doesn't have to be that way. Guys who are nice and caring don't have to be boring idiots, or losers. Or "feminine". There are nice guys who are "manly" too you know.

Doomed2Die

"Nice" is open to way too much interpretation. If we mean compassion however, well... I cannot see how that is boring. Compassion is love for life.

Unsuprisingly enough, alot of women consider this one of the biggest draws in a guy. Stop generalising, women are not an alien race. And yes you can be confident without acting like a jerk to hide insecurities.

(this is not pointed to anyone in particular)

Lea

Banned
As Doomed said. There is nothing wrong with nice guys, as long as they are really nice, honest, mature and caring. But some use the term "nice" for spineless/selfish/subservient, which in fact is not very nice.

Perfidion

Calling a guy "nice" is like calling a girl "homely". It's essentially a way of saying "You're a decent person, but you have all the sexual magnetism of a rotting beef carcass." It's not exactly complimentary. I mean, it should be... but it's not.

Having said that, what are you going to do about it? Like men, women like what they like, and if you don't fulfill their criteria, you need to suck it up and move on. Hopefully you'll eventually happen across someone whose criteria you do fulfill.

Teardrop

Perfidion, don't generalize! Just because you have such a closeminded definition of the word doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Perfidion

Hey, I'm just going on personal experience and simple observation here. It's like when a woman is trying on clothes in a department store, and she asks her husband, "What do you think of this?" He says, "Erm... yeah, it's nice." What do you think he REALLY means? Read between the lines.

Obviously this is only my opinion and everyone else is free to agree or disagree as they see fit. I guess one person's closedmindedness is another's brutal honesty. :D

no1

Banned
Calling a guy "nice" is like calling a girl "homely". It's essentially a way of saying "You're a decent person, but you have all the sexual magnetism of a rotting beef carcass." It's not exactly complimentary. I mean, it should be... but it's not.

Having said that, what are you going to do about it? Like men, women like what they like, and if you don't fulfill their criteria, you need to suck it up and move on. Hopefully you'll eventually happen across someone whose criteria you do fulfill.

I dunno I like homely girls and actually find it sexy...
fact is a lot of people think they like "naughtyness" as sexy. And of course being outgoing etc. but naughtyness. And sometimes that's the only way some people can get to do things....

Last edited:

Plissken

Women like nice guys.

They don't like self-proclaimed "nice guys" who are just trying to be nice to be manipulative and think just because they do "nice" things that the girl will want to sleep with them. I mean, you can't face the fact that you are unattractive otherwise, so you make it the girls fault. It's not your fault. It's someone elses fault.

recluse

Women who go for nasty, cocky, ''bad boys'' are insecure. You always hear about women who are in abusive relationships and usually the guy involved is the ''bad boy'' she was attracted to. My sister is a prime example of this. My sister was married to this asshole for two years who mentally abused her and used her for her money....Anyway a little while after divorcing him it was in the newspaper that he got jailed for sexually abusing the kids of his new girlfriend! I just hope the bas#ard gets hell in prison!

I just makes me feel bitter that women choose guys who abuse them when there are plenty of decent single guys around. My sister dated a decent guy who was a manager in an electrical goods store but it only lasted less than a month because ''he was too boring, and didn't like pubs and clubs!''...Those were my sisters words. Even though my sister is 3 years older than me i feel protective of her and to be honest my sister is not very mature for her age.

BeachGaBulldog

I am a nice guy, always been told I am, and even some said I was "too nice". As far as I'm concerned, there is no such thing. I was raised by my mother with good morals, and am proud of the fact that I am nice. I have never apologized for it, and never will. Yeah, most of the women couldn't handle the fact that I was a nice guy. Women always want to change a guy. If I had to do it all over again as far as women are concerned, I wouldn't change anything that I did one bit. I would do everything the same.
Don't try to change me. I am who I am. Besides, if a guy is supposed to accept women the way that they are, THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO THAT COIN.
I have always looked at it as "oh well, its their loss".

Last edited:

Satine

Hey guys I know a lot of you get frustrated because women don't like nice guys. And I know how frustrated it can make you feel. But I honestly believe they are made this way and they really can't help it. Us nice guys feel the same way ugly girls feel. Guys are just made not to like ugly girls and women don't like nice guys. We are discriminating against unattractive women so why shouldn't women discriminate against us? At least you can change your personality.

1. define 'nice'.
2. we each like different things. Sorry, but we're not as axiomatic as that. Different strokes...

recluse

I've been told many times that i am ''too nice''...I think what they mean is that i lack assertion and i do seriously lack assertion, i am intimidated by everyone and i act all weak and submissive. My way of dealing with my lack of assertion is to hide away and not trust people therefore i have no close friends, you see i'd rather avoid situations rather than deal with them.