So women don't like nice guys big deal

shield

Hey guys I know a lot of you get frustrated because women don't like nice guys. And I know how frustrated it can make you feel. But I honestly believe they are made this way and they really can't help it. Us nice guys feel the same way ugly girls feel. Guys are just made not to like ugly girls and women don't like nice guys. We are discriminating against unattractive women so why shouldn't women discriminate against us? At least you can change your personality.

Len

Maybe there is a niche in the market for ugly girls for you then. Since you put it down in black and white. Ugly girl + nice guy = loads of sex

striker

Its not a question of nice or not. You can be nice

- Convey that you are interesting (ie., interesting to a girl)

- Be a little challenging. Prize your Dick!!!

- Convey your sexual side.

- Constantly Touch her ( in a non creepy way)

doesit

sorry shield but this thread is bullshit :) because there are no ugly girls,just some are more attractive in different ways than other.And speaking about nice guys id bet every woman wants one,but the question is who would want a guy who is affraid to leave his room,and berelly hold a conversation with anyone ??? unless u are extremely rich and can afford maids and body guards running around you and doing everything for you :D.

^^Yeah I agree.

It's not that women don't like nice guys...they don't like me because I never talk to them and who wants a partner that never makes eye contact or makes an effort to talk to you??

Argamemnon

^^Yeah I agree.

It's not that women don't like nice guys...they don't like me because I never talk to them and who wants a partner that never makes eye contact or makes an effort to talk to you??
I agree. That has nothing to do with being nice, it's debilitating anxiety which is very unattractive. I'm a nice guy, but since I suffer from anxiety, I fully understand and accept that no woman would ever want me. I certainly don't blame them. It's perfectly logical for them to "despise" men like myself.

Last edited:

sabbath9

Banned
I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me
I opened doors for little old ladies
I helped the blind to see
I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
They can't be seen with me
And I'm gettin' real shot down
And I'm feelin' mean

No more Mister Nice Guy
No more Mister Clean
No more Mister Nice Guy
They say he's sick, he's obscene

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
They can't be seen with me
And I'm feelin' real shot down
And I'm gettin' mean

No more Mister Nice Guy
No more Mister Clean
No more Mister Nice Guy
They say he's sick, he's obscene

My dog bit me on the leg today
My cat clawed my eye
Mom's been thrown out of the social circles
And dad has to hide
I went to church incognito
When everybody rose the Reverend Smithy
He recognized me and punched me in the nose

He said, no more Mister Nice Guy
No more Mister Clean
No more Mister Nice Guy
He said you're sick, you're obscene

Nack

Banned
Women do like nice men, but they're more attracted to confidence, so if you have that and nice, you have a chance =\ Having good looks is just a bonus.

bagota50

I will say this.
A lot of Women it seems to me, think "Nice guys" are not nice at all, they are just slobbering up to them and being nice to them to get some sex.
When Women say they want nice guys, I think they mean someone with whom they feel safe,protected, and comfortable, not a push-over.

You have to be assertive, confident, funny etc. it's been said a million times before.
This is a quote from a so-called "pick-up artist" site.
However I think the author has a lot of common sense, and I agree with much of what he states.

I'm sure you're familiar with the infuriating mantra about nice guys that you've heard repeated time and again from all sorts of women on these stupid afternoon gab shows: "...But Opal (name of god-like TV talk show host changed to protect my innocent bank account), there's no one out there for me to date — all the guys are such jerks and losers. I just want to meet a, a... nice guy..." Waahhh!

Well, if you consider yourself to be one of these "nice guys" whom these women all claim to be searching for, but you still find yourself striking out with everything other than the very bottom of the food chain, then you must surely know what an enormous load of BS this is.

So why do women keep it up with all this mythical nice guy stuff? As usual they are speaking in their own little code, which of course women are famous for doing in order to keep men thoroughly confused I guess.

The problem with being overtly nice or lap-doggishly friendly and accommodating around women is that it communicates the absolute worse possible kind of subliminal message to them about your male status, namely... that's it's way down in the dumps somewhere. This is because nice guy behavior is NOT something that women see men as suddenly "switching on" in their presence in some sort of well-meaning but fumbled attempt to impress them. Not at all.

Instead, they believe all this nice and sweet behavior is something that you've been trained to exhibit by the other, vastly more powerful men in your world. In other words, 'nice guy' is how subservient men have learned to act in the presence of stronger men in order to protect themselves. ("I am no threat to your status as the more dominant male... please don't hurt me... let me be your harmless, lovable side-kick..." etc.).

See, when women imagine nice guys I think what they're really dreaming about is a man who makes them feel SAFE — but in a very special sort of way that preserves his sexual attractiveness to them. Actually, this is not all that mysterious when you think about it from the female perspective. To a woman, a safe guy only means that you're (probably) physically harmless to her. In terms of what you could do to mash up her emotions, well...that's a completely different story. This blend of hot n' cold, exciting n' boring, safe n' dangerous is what most women are searching for in their relationships with men, at least initially.

Noca

Banned
I only date SAers so I don't find this to be a problem. They are generally more accepting than normies.