So who else lays in bed on a laptop all day?

anomicdeer

I would say the same about myself.
I would love to meet people, but they always have to ask what the hell you do in life.
What would I say? Would I tell the truth?
But why would I lie?

But then... no one ask me because I pretty much don't see anyone (in person)

anomicdeer

Yep. I hate days like that.

Yeah...
i dont really like being like this.
I guess in a way it would be better to just go outside walking around the same place for nothing.
People might try to be my friend(yeah im sure thats all they want too). Then I'll have a life! Oh why haven't I thought of this before?!

(sarcasm)

Emily_G

I'm either on my laptop or watching tv all day, or both at the same time. I try to do housework everyday too.

johnny 85

when im at home, im nearly always on my laptop, i dont watch tv really , only watching it atm because of the snooker, after that it ll be off again for another long while :rolleyes:

maddielu

Yep. Basically when I'm not at school, I'm sitting somewhere with my laptop, and it's usually in my bed. I'd go somewhere, but I don't really have anywhere to go. :/

nopark

I'm sitting at my desk instead -- but still on the computer. A good portion of the day I'm working, but even when I'm not, I'm usually still sittin' here!

I talk to people constantly over IM or IRC all day though. I don't know if that counts as social interaction but eh at least it's something lol.

raise_hand.jpg

philly2bits

I can't stand staying on the computer for too long. It feels like such a waste to spend more then an hour or 2 on at any time. I force myself off, though I don't do many productive things when I'm off.

davidburke

at the moment i don't go online until the evening i study most of the day but i go through periods of spending way too much time online

206Raider

Felt like I've done this for months and still do, I want to put it away for good, when I have no internet I don't always know what to do. I'm more busy now but when I think back those were some dark days, escape that emptiness, slow and painful **** right there.

i can relate to this.. i'm addicted to the laptop. :/
But i have to say that i'm not spending all the on the laptop all day
but lotssssssss of hours