So who else is ready for this heat to die down

Metal_isthe_Answer

A friend that lives about 6 or 7 miles away often tells me his thermostat is around 114 outside, whats really terrible is my a/c is barely working, I doubt its ever below 95 around here.
At this points I dont care about snow, Im just ready for something other than hot...or, really ****ing hot

Phoenixx

Every morning this week it has been about 45 - 50 degrees where I live. I will be happy to send you some of this early fall weather. I'm not ready for it!

WeirdyMcGee

noooo...
I'm always cold because of a pre-existing health condition. haha
I always have ice hands and feet and I get the chills alot even when it's hot and sweaty out.

...once the heat dies down here though, it means 7 months of cold weather, storms, getting snowed in and having to shovel out daily.
I've always said I'd rather be sweating than turning into ice. I can still function when it's hot. When it's cold, I'm too busy uncontrollably shaking to do anything. I sleep with 3 comforters, 2 down duvets and 4 blankets and the thermostat in this apartment might as well be there for decoration because it sure as hell doesn't provide any heat.
Windows are old and let in all the cold wind coming off the mountain - turning all of the moisture on the inside of the glass into ice... so I get ice in my room.
--don't mean to be complaining or nothing. haha

Metal_isthe_Answer

^I dunno, maybe cause Ive lived in Texas for 23 years, Id rather be cold than hot, plus its also about 90 degrees in here...with ac on

Section_31

I hate summer most of the time. Im one of those people who is always radiating. Its between 55 to 70 most of the time around here in august. To me thats just gross hot.

We dont have A/C in my place either >.<

Give me spring or fall and im waaaay more comfortable.

Agent_Violet

my state can't ever make up its mind on whether it wants to be hot,cold,or mild.

i like the constant change. I prefer the cool crisp feeling of fall though. i get to cover up my skin with something warm and soft instead of feeling so exposed and vulnerable in summer clothes.

ChrystaR

I live in Arizona and YES I am so sick of the heat. I was sick of it the minute it started, always am. The only good months we get are mid November to maybe mid April. It's been in the 110 area the last week or so. The a/c doesn't work too great in my room, constantly have an ice pack and barely even sleep with a sheet. The only good thing about summer is we get some nice Monsoon storms and beautiful sunsets... that's it.

And, I too like colder weather so I can wear more clothing.

I would always rather be cold than hot... but the coldest it gets here ever, is occasionally a little below freezing.

IGotSeoul

Virginia had the most bizarre weather.

Days in the high 90s, nights in the low 40s, even snowed once after a mid 80. Pennsylvania ain't much better.

die die die

Yes, I can't stand the heat. It hasn't been so bad for me thus far though, since I've rarely gone out of my air conditioned house at all this summer. Not sure that's too much of a good thing though. I could still definitely go for some cooler weather.

Metal_isthe_Answer

I hate summer most of the time. Im one of those people who is always radiating. Its between 55 to 70 most of the time around here in august. To me thats just gross hot.

We dont have A/C in my place either >.<

Give me spring or fall and im waaaay more comfortable.

55-70? Thats hot? Its 55 here at midnight! We had like 68 days straight of no weather other than 100+ degree temperature, 70 sounds like paradise to me! Its just now getting to 85 degreeish weather....not trying to sound like a dick or nothing but this summer has been really bad here