• 6-7 hours

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • 7-8 hours

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • 8-9 hours

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • 9-10 hours

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • More than 10 hours (pls tell how many)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Boby

I wanted to make only a thread about this but I decided to make it a poll.
How many hours per night do you sleep?

I sleep around 10 sometimes even 11 hours per night and every time I wake up kinda tired and with mild headache, don't know why, I may have breathing problems.
So how about you?

Feeling_Nothing

I selected 5-6 now since it's what I have been getting for the past few weeks (atleast 5 weeks like this) before that I had 8-9 hours of sleep. I need painkillers to be able to sleep 5-6 though. Why I sleep this little? I got no clue, too much on my mind I guess I tend to lay awake for hours before I fall asleep.

N0D

Banned
i don't really have a regular time of sleeping at all, i sleep in extremely random times, both random times of the day and duration...

Boby

I selected 5-6 now since it's what I have been getting for the past few weeks (atleast 5 weeks like this) before that I had 8-9 hours of sleep. I need painkillers to be able to sleep 5-6 though. Why I sleep this little? I got no clue, too much on my mind I guess I tend to lay awake for hours before I fall asleep.

Well I have trouble falling asleep too lately but when I finally do fall asleep I do it for at least 10 hours.If I don't sleep for at least 10 hours I'm not going to feel rested ,for example last night I slept only 9 hours and I felt a bit tired today.

Feeling_Nothing

Well I have trouble falling asleep too lately but when I finally do fall asleep I do it for at least 10 hours.If I don't sleep for at least 10 hours I'm not going to feel rested ,for example last night I slept only 9 hours and I felt a bit tired today.

I put my alarmclock at 9 am every day yet I'm usually awake before that. I had 3 days of decent sleep since my weeks of not getting enough caught up with me but now it's back to using pills to sleep atleast 5 hours, else I can't even get through the day...

MikeyC

I chose 6-7 hours because that's the usual amount I get on work days. It's 4:23am here right now, for example. If I'm not going out on a Friday night I will usually sleep much longer.

Gaucho

mmmh. i think 6-7hrs during the weak. mostly i go to bed at 0:00-1:00 and put the alarm clock on 7:00 am. when i have no class i sleep 8-9 hrs or so.

Dusan

Usually 7-8 hours, but sometimes I don't sleep. And yes, I know how unhealty that is but...

Iluv

8-9 hours.
But it's very bipolar cycle.
One day, I feel like an insomniac with 1-5 hours sleep.
Others it's normal 8-9 hours.
But I could sleep all day 12-20 hours.

8-9 Hours.

I have trouble sleeping because of my depression and anxiety. Most of the time, my sleeps are unsatisfying and I always dont feel rested when I wake up no matter how long I slept.

Anyone else sleep longer or dont like to wake up because you have nothing to look forward to?

Aletheia

If I don't get at least nine hours sleep, my brain starts frying. Not sleeping is a warning sign for me, and I have to take strong action to address it and avoid... badness. (All that sleep may be part of why my skin is in fairly good shape.)

Sleeping too much is also a warning sign. If I'm depressed I can sleep fifteen hours or more, just to use up the day.

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

Extremely fragmented sleep, but I do get more sleep when I'm depressed than when I'm feeling healthy.
In general, I sleep about 3-4 hours per night; waking up several times.
I do go through patches where I over sleep, when I can't eat and I just sleep 20 hours a day to keep myself from feeling sad or hungry.

SeasonalBlues

I'm going through a depressive phase, so my sleeping pattern is pretty horrible. I'm getting to sleep at around 6 am and waking up at around 4 pm atm.

So about 10 hours.

THeCARS1979

Yeah I ll get 7 t o 8 hours anight but if I have to fly out or take a lack of sleep I can do it. I ll start drinking coffee and will be okay for awhile. There are times I went with 0

Roman Legion

I sleep in a very odd sleep cycle, most of the time I don't get 5 hours and I seldom sleep at night.. I have no idea what has caused this, but it irritates my parents.. Some times I just can't sleep for over 24 hours and just pass out.. No real order to this sleep cycle of mine.

I need 9 hours of sleep.. It makes me feel good and rested the next day..

Though I tell myself every week to sleep at 10 PM in the weekdays.. When i go to school I do that because it's very important for me :)