Shy Metalheads??? Am I the only one?

davidburke

i don't really go for the heavy metal scene but I listen to alot of female fronted symphonic metal bands. does that meet the requirements to be a metalhead?

Phoenixx

i don't really go for the heavy metal scene but I listen to alot of female fronted symphonic metal bands. does that meet the requirements to be a metalhead?
^ I don't really go for the heavy metal scene either. I don't even consider myself a huge metalhead, as I listen to more post-hardcore than metal. I still love this thread though. :)

upndwn

While I listen to all kinds of metal (and music in general), I also have a soft spot for symphonic metal, probably because I also love classical and symphonic music in general. My favorite band is a progressive symphonic metal band called Kamelot. While they don't usually have a female vocalist they do have some songs featuring female vocals like the song below.
Sadly the bands vocalist Roy Khan has left the band so the bands future is kind of uncertain at this moment.

Kamelot The Haunting (Full Version) - YouTube

HumanZ

I love metal music and I love playing it with my guitar. :)

Heavy, glam, hard, trash, speed, power, black, death, metal, almost anything goes.

I'm really excited because I'm going to see Metallica and Mötley Crüe on this summer for a first time ever. :)

Which is actually rare, because they don't visit too often here.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

Heavy, glam, hard, trash, speed, power, black, death, metal, almost anything goes.

I'm really excited because I'm going to see Metallica and Mötley Crüe on this summer for a first time ever. :)

I haven't seen Mötley Crüe live but you'll definitely enjoy Metallica, for sure. I saw them live for the first time during the European leg of their World Magnetic tour, one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

lonely_drummer

Nice I haven't seen Metallica! I saw MC at Wacken 2010, I'm not a huge fan but iron maiden was right after so I didn't care lol.