Should I get plastic surgery ? Opinions wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScaredToBreathe

DON'T get plastic surgery you are fine just the way you are! I don't see anything wrong with your looks; you look completely normal and nothing is off. Plastic surgery is expensive and fake. Accept yourself for who you are, and besides, you honestly don't look bad at all.

MsBuzzkillington

What you see in the mirror isn't right. Your chin is fairly perfectly proportional to the rest for your face, same with your nose. It works really well together. Plus as others have said, you are only 16. Trust me you are going to grow older and "fill out" more in your face. In about 10 years you are going to be smokin' hot. Not saying you aren't attractive now, just saying... wait for your body to grow more before you start wanting to change yourself.

Waybuloo

You should see a doctor, a psychiatrist first to discuss why you want it in the first place. Are you willing to risk death, deformity, scarring just to have an artificial chin? Look into body dysmorphic disorder. I overcame it. I used to be obsessed, like thinking about it every second of every day, but as you get older you just don't focus on it as much anymore.

Kat

I’m not against plastic surgery I think with the right mindset and reasoning to do it in the first place it can help some people. I don’t think you need it, your outer is always changing, but I believe who you choose to be is who you are. You’re the one that has to live with it. Ultimately you got to do what feels right for you.

Agent_Violet

NEVER get plastic surgery before you're 25. Your face will change and grow, you'll get more masculine and 'adult' looking. If you mess with your face now, it won't look the same when you're a grown man.

You're a cutie...I think once you fill out, you'll be quite the sexy man;)

Insane1

NEVER get plastic surgery before you're 25. Your face will change and grow, you'll get more masculine and 'adult' looking. If you mess with your face now, it won't look the same when you're a grown man.

You're a cutie...I think once you fill out, you'll be quite the sexy man;)

Ohhh,thank you :D ,I thought the growing ends at 18,guess I was wrong.

Insane1

Yeah,but it's kinda hard for a person like me to learn to accept myself. I have low-self esteem.. :<

SM1010

I think you look great dude.

But in the end it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it matters what you think.

pinata

Aww no, of course you don't need plastic surgery. You look great. Hubba hubba! :D You need to work on your self esteem, just like I do ::(:

Acegame

A persons jaw can grow till the age of 25. Thats what my dentist once said. Work on your self esteem instead of plastic surgery, because your jaw looks pretty normal to me.

mmmm

I hope you don't mind. I did a little experiment on paintbrush.

picture.php

As you can see, your chin actually juts out more than your forehead. This is certainly not a sign of a receding chin. I definitely vote no on surgery. Like everybody has said before me, you are in proportion and still growing and changing. I hope this helps you see yourself as everybody else sees you.

Insane1

@pinata- Heh,thanks.. :D It's hard to work on my self-esteem tho.. :D
@acegame-Working on my self-esteem is hard.. :<
@mmmm- Sadly I can't see the picture.. Pls repost it. :D

mmmm

Oh, never mind. I don't know what happened there. Jut take the picture and draw a straight line from the forehead to the chin. You'll see that the chin sticks out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.