Sexually abused SA'ers (may trigger)

sexually abused

• Yes I have been abused

Votes: 72 26.8%
  • No I have not been abused

Votes: 197 73.2%

• Total voters

awkwardamanda

Yeah... it makes me angry when I think about it ::(: Scum like that should not be allowed to exist... I still hope they will get what they deserve though.

Some do anyway. There was a perv janitor who worked at my elementary school and later got transferred to my junior high. He died in a fire and I laughed.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Some do anyway. There was a perv janitor who worked at my elementary school and later got transferred to my junior high. He died in a fire and I laughed.

I'd have laughed too. He deserved it.
A similar story happened over here... There was a perverted teacher who abused a few kids. I think he didn't get in trouble, which angers me greatly. There was some drama in the school regarding him, but everything cooled down and nothing happened... I don't know why. This was a long time ago, but I still can't stop cursing that dude whenever I remember him and everyone else for not doing anything about it. I really hope he's dead.

Last edited:

Scars

He died in a fire and I laughed.

I'd have laughed too. He deserved it.
This was a long time ago, but I still can't stop cursing that dude whenever I remember him and everyone else for not doing anything about it. I really hope he's dead.

This probably isn't my place, and I feel guilty about saying this... but I don't understand your hatred... to have such strong feelings about someone that you would wish death on them and crush all of their hopes and dreams in an instant... maybe I should be equally hateful, I went through the same thing... but I just can't bring myself to add more wood to the fire.

mummylala

When i was 8 one of the neighbours attempted to rape me twice, (he was 17 at the time) i was to afraid to tell anyone the first time around but when it happened again i told my dad, needless to say he went mental and kicked this lad all over the street before my nan called the police.

I became very quiet and withdrawn for a few years after, then i sorta started to get a grip, (things werent perfect but they were better)

things were ok til i was 19, i started seeing this guy, one night he thought it would be nice to invite a few mates around for a meal and such, unknown to me it was just 1 mate in particular.
Before i knew it, i was being raped by 2 guys, one who i thought i could trust :(.
I didnt know it but at the time i had been pregnant, 2 days later i lost the baby.
I became very withdrawn, and i was afraid of telling any1 because of threats that these guys were making.
I was tormented by 1 of these guys for a long time, i had a few friends take care of him, he is now doing time, i now have to deal with some of his friends and family who blame me for everything (they dont have a clue what this guy is really like)

i now live life being baby sat by my hubby and a friend who is a police officer and i hate it

Hellhound

Super Moderator
This probably isn't my place, and I feel guilty about saying this... but I don't understand your hatred... to have such strong feelings about someone that you would wish death on them and crush all of their hopes and dreams in an instant... maybe I should be equally hateful, I went through the same thing... but I just can't bring myself to add more wood to the fire.

Don't feel guilty, I understand what you mean.

I just can't stand the fact that someone is able to do the very same thing to anyone and then walk away and live like nothing happened. It's unfair. I can't explain why I have such hatred inside, but I can't help it. I don't care about their hopes and dreams. What about the hopes and dreams of the ones they abused? To me, them being dead is nothing compared to their victims having their lives ruined forever. Of course, I'm speaking from my anger... so don't take me too seriously here.

I'm always infuriated by reading stories like this. If something like that were to happen to one of my sibblings, i'd have probably taken the law into my own hands. I mean, i do think i'd be able to control myself, even if it meant serving a life sentence.

awkwardamanda

It's ok. You don't have to understand or agree with me. But when someone's hopes and dreams are to violate children, then I don't give a sh*t. I've been screwed up forever now so I really think it's doing the world some good every time one of these creeps dies. They can't strike again and we're all safer that way. There's about zero chance they'd ever change anyway, even if they wanted to.

Don't feel guilty, I understand what you mean.

I just can't stand the fact that someone is able to do the very same thing to anyone and then walk away and live like nothing happened. It's unfair. I can't explain why I have such hatred inside, but I can't help it. I don't care about their hopes and dreams. What about the hopes and dreams of the ones they abused? To me, them being dead is nothing compared to their victims having their lives ruined forever. Of course, I'm speaking from my anger... so don't take me too seriously here.

Yeah, what she said.

like emily said, I don't remember anything about my childhood, but I wasn't sexually abused I don't think.

After reading this all..I am so....so so ANGRY at all of these horrible scumbags that walk the earth right now..

I dont remember most of my childhood either, but i rly doubt they're was abuse..
and this made me raged.. ugh these ppl should be abused themselves..

lilmutegirl

I don't recall much sexual abuse as a child, other than a kid in 5th grade who constantly touched my rear-end.

However, my ex-husband raped me for 2 years. Sometimes, I'd just give up and stop fighting, because he would get it done in the end anyway. He used to wake me up by whispering "I'm going to rape you" in my ear. Probably the most painful was a month after I gave birth. Women are supposed to wait 6 weeks, and when I went back to the doctor, she told me that I should wait an extra week (I wonder if it is because of the rape). He did this with our son in the room.

I think that my ex chose me as a victim because he knew that I had been in an emotionally abusive relationship for 4 1/2 years, and figured I'd be an easy target. While we were still married, I told him that I was seeking therapy, and he called me psycho and asked me not to talk about how he "hurt" me, because he didn't want to "get in trouble." By the time I actually went to my appointment, I had reported the most recent rape to the police, and had a restraining order against him, so I felt okay talking about whatever I wanted.

He blames me for him missing out on 3 weeks of our son's life because of the restraining order. He filed for divorce less than a year after I dropped the restraining order, and now has a 20-yr-old girlfriend, who probably has no idea what he's really like. I don't feel like I can tell her, because he'll probably turn it around and make me just sound like a psycho ex.

I hate him, and hope the new gf forgets he's allergic to tree nuts. :)

EscapeArtist

Ya know what, I pity those people. Pity the people that have to live life by robbing the good from the life of others. They are damaged and incomplete, I take back my anger.

mads

How can so many terrible things happen to so many nice and innocent people. This stuff kills me to read, I can't find a silver lining no matter how hard I try. It...shouldn't be like this.

I agree with you 100%. Sexually abusement is some of the worst a person can make to another

I can't ever say I understand what it's like to go through, but my mother was sexually abused. So I saw the pain. Wasn't nice.

Hmm.. I won't say for myself personally, but I've a friend whose mother told him that he was sort of an accident and that they wanted a daughter instead of him. It's not sexual abuse, but I think it really messed up his mind right from the beginning. He's very smart intellectually though and will soon be doing his second degree (law), has saved up money, has career success... etc... but he's extremely unhappy inside.

He doesn't open up much, but I think he feels ashamed of his gender and he definitely has problems getting a gf.

awkwardamanda

When I was six, I moved to the US from another country, and I quickly became friends with my neighbor, who was the same age as me and lived in the apartment building next door. I used to go over her house a lot. She had a really creepy perv grandfather who used to touch me really inappropriately and (try to?) kiss me. My first memory of it was when I was outside on her porch, she was right next to me but I think didn't notice what was happening, and we were kneeling down on the porch by the window, looking inside her living room for whatever reason. Her grandfather went behind me and started groping me. I was so innocent and naive at the time, I thought he was like a doctor or something, because they touch you when you get a checkup, right?
That's the thing. When you're young, you don't always realize what's happening. I was sexually abused when I was about seven or eight. I knew something wasn't right but I really didn't get what was going on at the time. I remembered things clearly enough though, and it made more sense later on.

Hastings & Main

I voted no.
However, once when I was about 13, I went to the doctor for something trivial, and at the end of the examination (I had the pants down), the elderly doc gave me a one-handed hug down below and smiled. I smiled back meekly because I had no idea what it meant, and thought, "Well, he's a doctor...".
Confusing, and I felt a little weird afterwards, like - Why would he want to do that?

nikkixo

i remember 2 times being molested by a close family friend that sometimes lived with us. i don't know if those are the only times it happened or if theyre just the ones i can remember. i think i was about 6 or 7 when it happened. i can remember everything about it too, it makes me sick thinking about it.

dyingtolive

i was molested by a relative when i was about 9 to 11, maybe a dozen times. My mind actually tried to erase the memory and it was only when i was around 23 that it sort of sunk in.

I know the siblings and the parents of that guy.. The dad is violent and beats him up. And he, the one who used to abuse me, used to beat up his brother. So really, when I think about him, it's hard to have anger towards 'only him'. I hate his dad more than i hate him. I still see him sometimes in family gatherings.. He seems to 'not remember', or 'pretend' like nothing happened, in the same way i 'used' to. It's hard to hold grudges on him exclusively since his life was pretty much messed up as well.. I did hate him for a few years.. But ironically, throughout the years and during my childhood, we were good friends. He was just a really twisted person and had other psych problems as well. But i got to see the genuine and human side of him as well. Violence is a cycle.