Sexually abused SA'ers (may trigger)

sexually abused

• Yes I have been abused

Votes: 72 26.8%
  • No I have not been abused

Votes: 197 73.2%

• Total voters

mismeek

being abused sucks..it totally effects my relationships with men. I'm in a wonderful relationship now, and i feel like i'm goin to eff it up because of all my sexual issues..sigh.

i need a lobotomy...

Yggdrarox

I voted yes. It started when I was about three years old. A friend of my cousin played "doctor" with me and -I kid you not- forced the broken leg of a Barbie doll thick end first inside me. It then continued after my parents separation with my mothers various boyfriends. When she gave up her rights I was adopted at 14. Then my adoptive father started his abuse when I was 16. I told my mom about it and she at first believed me until the police said that I was lying ( he was well known in the Air Force so maybe that had something to do with it) then it all stopped until my mom died of lung cancer. When he tried it again I stood up for myself, and am now on a list for government housing to get away from him. 2 years or less I'll have my own place!

Api

I voted yes, but I was an adult at the time and in a physically abusive relationship already.

Kiwong

I was teased homophobically at high school. It destroyed by sexual morale enough so that I have never formed relationships with anyone, male or female.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I was teased homophobically at high school. It destroyed by sexual morale enough so that I have never formed relationships with anyone, male or female.

Am the same... Though, ah never saw the homophobic teasin' ah got durin' high school as sexual abuse. Ah jist took it for what it was - immature bullies act like total ****, as per usual. :bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

awkwardamanda

Am the same... Though, ah never saw the homophobic teasin' ah got durin' high school as sexual abuse. Ah jist took it for what it was - immature bullies act like total ****, as per usual. :bigsmile:

I can't believe C U Next Tuesday isn't bleeped out by our ridiculously lame swear filter.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueWeepingRose

Yes I was sexually abused.... once by my real father and I was also sexually molested by my step brother.... This still continues to haunt me and one of the reasons why I have such a hard time trusting people. :crying: