Rate the music above you

sounds very deep and scary

the movie was very scary :) The best horror movies of modern day. I hope they make a 3rd one cause they were soooo good. At the end it looked like there would be a 3rd one when that kid became infected but wasnt showing symptoms and when they flew over the channel they were in Paris.

Last edited:

twiggle

Hehehe. I'd give this a 5/10. The tune is alright but I love the video!

I'm more of an indie-pop girl but this is from the album which is my favourite piece of music ever. Its instrumental and I strongly recommend you listen all the way through to appreciate the build-up - it wont seem special unless you listen to it all the way through :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POEe0KrxqoA&feature=related

Last edited:

Hottie

The very start i was think it may be ok. Then it started going downhill from there. At 2.20 i thought it was going to imporve. It improved slighly but not enough for my liking!!
Then at around 4.30 it felt like i had made an achievement/won with something!!! Dunno if any of that makes sence!!!

Id give it a 5/10. Sorry ::(:

I couldnt decide which version to put up so i put up the acustic verzsion. There is LOADS of versions...:)

YouTube - Zombie Acoustic-The cranberries MTV unplugged

LazyHermitCrab

Hehehe. I'd give this a 5/10. The tune is alright but I love the video!

I'm more of an indie-pop girl but this is from the album which is my favourite piece of music ever. Its instrumental and I strongly recommend you listen all the way through to appreciate the build-up - it wont seem special unless you listen to it all the way through :)

YouTube - The Great Plain - Mike Oldfield (Tubular Bells) [HQ]

This is a fun thread. I say 8.7/10.

Crunch yogurt 9.5..... I was slow posting sorry.

YouTube - Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (HD)

Last edited: