Rate the music above you

Jinba~ittai

Well, it's difficult to go wrong with soundtracks, that's for sure. Certainly, when it's from someones childhood memories (of a simpler, easier time, huh). I've never watched Hook, dizzy-lemur, but you and this theme make it sound worthy. 190outof213.
-So, now up for the chopping block (I think it would make Michael Knight proud)-Sonic Dilerium~Knight Rider 2000 (Remix)
YouTube - Sonic Dilerium - Knight Rider 2000 ( ReMix )

I give 'Soothsayer' by Buckethead a 6 out of 10. Some might argue that the chord progressions were enough without a melodic line on top of them, but I would have liked the piece better if it had. I would also say that the progressions were a little trite and would have worked better with a little change here and there. However, the outro solo held my attention strongly and the track grew to a satisfying closure.

Dead Can Dance - Anywhere Out Of This World

YouTube - ?Dead Can Dance Anywhere Out Of The World - lyrics on screen?

Phoenixx

I wasn't overly impressed with it honestly. It is rise against so it's good music, but it doesn't compare to their older stuff in my opinion.
^ Oh really? They're older stuff is better, I'll admit. And I don't think they'll ever top that, but I actually really enjoyed Appeal To Reason.