Rate the music above you

Hottie

Emmm not my style at all, but as it went on it improved - a lot. I dont like that screaming in the backround tho. Personally i wouldnt listen to it, but its not too bad...

I'll give it a 5.5/10

As you see, with my song, our music tastes are from different planets ::p:

For some reason im guessing a lot of people wont like this style of music...but ill give it a go...

YouTube - Armin van Buuren ft Sharon den Adel - In and Out of Love (Official Music Video)

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Lol it's hard to please felgen! Always very low rate! I'll rate yours 7/10 because it leaves me indifferent but I think if I would listen to it 5-6 times I would start to get it and maybe to like it. Here's one by Sharon Del Adel's band if you didn't like the song but you like the voice - They usually do metal but this song is very quiet.

YouTube - Within Temptation - The Swan Song

agoraphobickatie

hrrmmm... 6.5 or 7 out of 10 for the song.. apart from that, i'm getting kind of tired of lady gaga, lol.. i get that she's all "different" and whatnot, but she's just way in over her head at this point, i wish she'd cut a little of the theatrics, especially like at the beginning of this video.. like what. the. fuzz.?? haha

anyway :) my love song <3 originally written by bob dylan, but i do love adele's version, too!
YouTube - Adele - make you feel my love lyrics

okcancel

AWESOME. 9/10. It's "really weird", as a friend of mine put it. The only reason I didn't give it a 10/10 is because I find the video scary. I don't like creepy cartoons :|

YouTube - Slam