Post your voice

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah would, but ma laptop's built-in microphone isnae that great - it's shite, basically. Same cun be said aboot ma accent... Tae some degree. :giggle:

Graeme1988

Lavinialuna

D'youse want tae discuss that here, or would that issue be mair suited tae ma ain thread? Jist sayin' it's kinda a very decisive political topic? Ah mean ah'll give youse ma opinion, ah dinnae mind. :)

Good idea Graeme- unless you would rather not talk about it. I support your preference :)

Dottie I didn't know you played the piano :) Very nice. I wish I could play that well. It's been years since I've played anything on the piano at all :sad:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
D'youse want tae discuss that here, or would that issue be mair suited tae ma ain thread? Jist sayin' it's kinda a very decisive political topic? Ah mean ah'll give youse ma opinion, ah dinnae mind. :)
It might be divisive to me if I had any real stake in it. Or, for that matter, if I really had a decent clue as to what was going on.

Actually, I should amend my original statement to say that Tino's opinion holds some weight too. Since he's English (and only mildly retarded, after all).

Graeme1988

I can't believe I'm actually ****ing doing this right now - my heart is racing.
Please ignore all the nervous laughing...

Well done posting that wee clip, Sarah.
ohyeah.gif
Nice voice. And if yer anythin' like me when ye hear yer voice played back, ye probably think it sounds crap. Well, ye didn't, honestly. The nervous laughing was difficult to completely ignore and, actually, kinda cute.
smile.gif

Aww, thank you :)

Yeah, I've listened to it a million times and totally over analyzed everything I said and how I said it. I get super giggly and weird when I'm nervous - I can't help it haha.

Graeme1988

Aww, thank you :)

:shyness:

Yeah, I've listened to it a million times and totally over analyzed everything I said and how I said it. I get super giggly and weird when I'm nervous - I can't help it haha.

Yeah, I over analyze everything ah say an' how ah said it as well, especially if ah record ma voice - which is rarely ever. Though, ah just get super weird when I'm nervous, ma mind goes blank, and ah go all shy. :eek:mg: