Post your voice

MollyBeGood

Its kinda like high school: me and you and dottie settin on the hood of my car after school, drinkin beer and taunting graybeard to join us as he walks by.

yeah what a woosey! *Belches*

pass me that fatty :perfect:

Just kidding GGB we luv ya!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
it.jpg

Lavinialuna

I reckon me and you are at opposite ends of the American accent scale lol. I love the way you Yankee girls talk, its so cuuuute! :D

I must not travel enough because that is the first time I've been called a Yankee, lol! Is it wrong that I liked it? :giggle:
I'm really close to the Great Lakes, so I'm just lucky I'm not saying "eh" on the end of every other sentence, haha!
One difference is you say y'all, we say you guys. You say soda, we call it pop :bigsmile:

I must not travel enough because that is the first time I've been called a Yankee, lol! Is it wrong that I liked it? :giggle:
You say soda, we call it pop :bigsmile:

:D glad ya liked it lol and down here its called "coke". Be it a pepsi a sprite, a fanta, a faygo, or a mt. dew .... we call em all "coke"

Lavinialuna

See, i can tell a difference in the two accents. :D

Really? Did you ever notice how when you watch the news EVERYONE thinks they talk like that, but in actuality, we don't? I'll have to listen to Molly's again. I probably sound really strange (like I should be saying "don't ya know" all the time. This area was very heavily settled by Germans, I guess that is why we sound all freaky :bigsmile:

Lavinialuna

JC, I like your voice, it's so deep and love the drawl! I've been scanning back a ways and a lot of people got shy and took theirs down :( I wanted to hear Graeme. Bummer!
Mikey C sounds just like I imagined!

Really? Did you ever notice how when you watch the news EVERYONE thinks they talk like that, but in actuality, we don't? I'll have to listen to Molly's again. I probably sound really strange (like I should be saying "don't ya know" all the time. This area was very heavily settled by Germans, I guess that is why we sound all freaky :bigsmile:

Ha ha what a coincidence, in a round about way. My grandmaws people came from Germany and settled in northern ohio. You could pass for an ohio accent. Cool!