Post Your Secret

Tmeister

i had a crush on Cherie Lunghi when i was younger and growing up ::eek:: i used to watch a tv show called Manageress which she was in...

cherie_lunghi_.jpg

agoraphobickatie

i don't think we'll ever really be back together.. i've hung out with three or four of my guy friends since we broke up, and if i told you that, you'd be super pissed..... but you're the one who broke my heart, bud! sorry! haha

Fighter86

For a young person, I'm suppose to be good with computers, but I totally suck at Microsoft applications like excel.

Dronee is an average boy living in fruitsville... but when he eats a banana, he becomes... BANANA MAN!!! Haha.. joking aside, I've found that it's usually not good to tell your secrets to anyone. Or at least you need to be careful about who you can trust with your personal issues.

Tiercel

I'm mildly obsessed with anything German (well, except the whole Nazi history thing)...

:eek:

Blasphemer!

The whole Nazi history thing is one of the most fascinating aspects of "anything German." They had sharp uniforms, sharper ceremonial daggers, the MG42, tanks galore, the first successful combined arms doctrine, and perhaps the penultimate bad guy ever! And if you're not a fan of things that go boom, there's still the question of how exactly Hitler and the Nazis came to power. Was he always crazy, but did he hide most of it at first? Were the German people so desperate to improve their lives that they were willing to overlook this guy's plan to erase Jews from Europe? And when exactly did his plan change from rebuilding Germany after the Great War to creating an untermenschen free world empire?

"Except the whole Nazi history thing" indeed!

;)

Ignace

:eek:

Blasphemer!

The whole Nazi history thing is one of the most fascinating aspects of "anything German." They had sharp uniforms, sharper ceremonial daggers, the MG42, tanks galore, the first successful combined arms doctrine, and perhaps the penultimate bad guy ever! And if you're not a fan of things that go boom, there's still the question of how exactly Hitler and the Nazis came to power. Was he always crazy, but did he hide most of it at first? Were the German people so desperate to improve their lives that they were willing to overlook this guy's plan to erase Jews from Europe? And when exactly did his plan change from rebuilding Germany after the Great War to creating an untermenschen free world empire?

"Except the whole Nazi history thing" indeed!

;)

Yeah, It's so wrong it happened, but it did and there's nothing no one can do about it. People died .. for nothing. But yet it's fascinating how a man can gain so much power with so wrong ideas. How intimidating must he have been ?

coyote

Oh, they're actually both from a movie called, "Zweiohrkuken": the top one is Til Schweiger (he was also in "Inglourious Basterds") and the bottom one is Marc Hosemann. :)

And I said prototypical, but I guess I should have said stereotypical... And I've never actually cataloged German facial features (it's more like you kinda notice it when you see it), but if I had to break it down, I'd say German males stereotypically have strong jawlines; straight noses; long heads; fair skin; light, smoky-thin eyes; and relatively thin lips. I feel foolish explicitly listing it out like that, but hopefully it answers your Q. :)

picture.php

I am NOT a Nazi (I don't care what Tiercel says).

Lost Girl

picture.php

I am NOT a Nazi (I don't care what Tiercel says).

Whoa you totally look German! :eek:

I understand what my Asian friend means, Germans totally have a distinctive 'look'. So do the French, the British, and the Americans. It's not a bad thing of course, they just have distinctive features that sometimes can't even be easily explained. Just like Kylies always look like Kylies. It's weird, but true.