Post Your Secret

geanlove

people I can never speak of talk to me in my head! full on conversations if they wanted but they just mentally f@ me up & doop me, it's advanced torture and I hope God kills them!

Aussie_Lad

A few years ago I posted some outdoor "photos" of myself on an amateur adult site, just to see what sort of reaction I would get. Most of the responses was from other men, but I did have one woman contact me and we stayed in touch for a while (only online).

I've hidden a lot of things from this site for valid reasons. I'm afraid that if I would reveal them, I'd be shunned due to the discomfort the (revealed) secrets would cause.

They're harmless in nature, just very unconventional. They're so unaccepted by society in general, in a noticeable sense, that I keep it to myself in hopes that no one will find out.

I'm not going to specify exactly what I'm talking about, but I take slight comfort in knowing that the presence of the secret itself is revealed.

Illusions

I don't actually know what I could post here. Maybe I'll post when I think of something... provided it isn't too embarrassing. :p

B

Beatrice

I honestly can't think of anything.... hrm......

Okay, how about, I stole a Wonder Ball chocolate and two of those mini bottles of minty breath drops from Wal-Mart when I was about.... 10, maybe? I felt soooooo guilty but I took it upstairs to my room and devoured the chocolate in secret.

And at some point I stole a girl's favorite stuffed animal from her, in fourth grade. I know I know, how evil. I kept it for a few years and then one day, when I was older and had more of a conscience and less greed, I felt so guilty I cut its head off with scissors and threw it away. I still remember the white fluffy stuffing that oozed from its neck.......

I'm not a psycho, I swear >: D

da_illest101

I'm stressed out because of something i did two days ago, I regret it to the deepest of my core and trully wish It never happen. even if no consequences comes from it I will never do it again. It was beyond stupidity and out of character