Post Your Secret

EscapeArtist

I haven't washed my hair with anything (other than water) in 5 months.

I mentally beat myself up everyday because I ruined the only vacation you'll ever have with my stupid social phobia, and you deserved it so much. It was my idea in the first place. And now we're in debt from it. Sorry...

I hate myself, quite ashamed of this.

I'm not sure I have the motivation to get better, or to finish highschool anymore.

FOR REAL

Banned
I have never owned or even touched an ipod.

ive got one but i dont know how to work the fkn thing

But you didn't shoot the deputy?

Reflexes got the better of me
And what is to be must be.
Every day the bucket goes to the well,
But one day the bottom will drop out,
Yes, one day the bottom will drop out.

Me neither ::p:

as above i hope

Phew!! what a relief there IS someone else!!:D

as as as above:)
i need to delete a fkn thing first
mandy i had to delete your wee sign thingy cause it wouldny let me post it (no sign) : )

Luna1740

When I was little, anytime that I came across a disposable camera, I would always stick it down my pants and take a picture (thank god they always came out black) lol

AGR

I have been a huge mother****er in real life thanks that this part of my life is gone so far,but I also have been the kindest you will ever meet.

Lionheart

Banned
my secret was social phobia but you all know it i think:)
Today i was in a shop i wasnt even able to say hallo it seems that to say bye is more easy...

mrb

ok here my secret , im in love with for real , i keep sending him pms telling him how much i adore him ::eek:: i think about him all the time , its like i cant get him out of my head , i cant eat sleep , i lie in bed wondering what i have to do for him to notice me , my life is empty with out him , i think about him and me naked in bed all the time ::eek:: i know its naughty , i know its wrong , but you cant help who you fall in love with can you , so if your reading this mate . i just wanted to say i love you :) ....... actually naaaaaaaaaa i just made all that up :D