Post Your Secret

I often wonder if I use my "anxiety" and "depression" labels as an excuse to do nothing.

Also, I've lived on a lake my entire life and I still cannot dive. I can belly flop with the best of them, though.

Tripolar

I'm afraid of going to the doctor and them telling me that I'm perfectly normal.
I'm also afraid that I am perfectly normal because that would mean that there is way more suffering going on in this world than I ever imagined. I mean what if everyone is like all of us here? Would that make us whinners or does it make us all incredibly brave for having the guts to admit it.

anuskas

My secret is that nobody knows I´m shy because I´m a very talkative person. I hope to keep it this way.

we_r_eternal

Me too!! i never spent one minute of my life studying or reading assigned material- and i did rather well! good grades even through college!

I hate wearing clothes. I'm not a nudist, though. I'm far too much of a prude for that. But I just dislike the feel of clothes. If I could, I'd just wear underwear and some lightweight, long, baggy shorts.

No socks, shoes or shirt either. That'd be paradise. :D

Last edited:

Noop

i can't stop thinking about a being that doesn't exist. she's cute and lovely and all mine :D::eek::

I feel like there is a skill set that i simply missed out on. I sometimes feel like giving up forever. I want someone to tell me its going to be ok. i am lonely. The thought of never being loved by a girl again is unbearable. i feel empty. sometimes i think i am too dumb to function in society. complaining makes me feel helpless. i am not afraid to die i am afraid of not living, the numbness, i am terrified of wasting the remainder of my youth (i am 25) i want to live. vague fear rules my life. i am ashamed to be depressed. i am lazy at times. i can try harder. my fear of failure prevents me from attempting anything. i am selfish at times. i wallow is self pity. i am drinking way too much lately. i think i am boring. i lack real friends. i vaguely wish for a zombie Apocalypse a restart button.

Nanita

Yes my dear, I´m jumping into something, and it´s with someone you once introduced me to.

alwaysrunning

I like Reggaeton =/ demeening and and full if self-important prejudiced "singers"...but the rythm is oh so contageous....

Srijita52

My secret is that I don't believe in best friendship.I've had two close best friends whom I really trusted & both of them used me to get friends.... which now left me wondering if its way better to be friendly with all the people than to be super close with some of them.