Post Your Secret

Rose_Red

What a horrible thing for a child to go through, you poor thing ::(: They learnt that kind of behavior from their low life parents no doubt.

Thanks. It is a terrible memory.

I hope no child ever has to ever go through it, or anything like it.
The same family killed my dog a year later.. purposely.

The funny thing is, that family got busted for illegal drugs mid last year.
That's karma for them.

DespairSoul

Self harm? U mean like self-injury? Or what u mean by it. She is there to help u. U will not hurt her feeling she is there to help not judge u and i don't think so she will be hurt more as u hurt your self.

DespairSoul

Alot of my secrets are other peoples secrets too. I suppose no point in repeating? haha.

Hmm, most of my secrets will remain a secret.
Something I do wanna get off my chest and tell someone is that;

I was 5, and my neighbours were a family of low lives and druggies and no for good losers.

I was forced to smoke cannibas, and I was black mailed, if I told anyone they would beat me and if I didn't do it they would beat me up.
So I had no choice, I was 5 and they were like 13 and part Maori - so they were damn scary. Gang members and associates normally are..
I started choking really badly and started crying. I finally left from them. Still choking and crying. My father saw me crying so he slapped me over the head and I fell onto the concrete drive way.
I've never told anyone about this.

Oooh, I also have to sleep with a nighty light. It's one of my many bed time essentials I have to sleep with every night or I just won't sleep.

Hello Rose_Red,

Gosh u was going trough terrible stuff. So small puppy child and someone so bad was doing it to u those stuff. Where this world go really. I don't have any clue. I'm sorry to hear that all. Just 5 years old innocent and they try destroy your life. Incredible and shame for them. I hope they will be long long time in a jail!Or something shame those people walk on the earth.

Rose_Red

They killed you dog too? thats horrible! good to hear they got busted but they deserve much more than drugs charges, people like that should be sterilized.

There's only so much a person can do.
They do deserve alot more.

All I can do is move on. I'll never forgive them, ever, but there's not much I can do about it now.

Rose_Red

Hello Rose_Red,

Gosh u was going trough terrible stuff. So small puppy child and someone so bad was doing it to u those stuff. Where this world go really. I don't have any clue. I'm sorry to hear that all. Just 5 years old innocent and they try destroy your life. Incredible and shame for them. I hope they will be long long time in a jail!Or something shame those people walk on the earth.

Thank-you.
It makes me feel alot better being heard.

Hopefully karma will give them what they deserve.
They've messed my entire life, but I can turn it around and use it as strength.

I want to help other children who go through terrible things, and help them get through.
I'll be the help to them, that I never had :)

DespairSoul

Thank-you.
It makes me feel alot better being heard.

Hopefully karma will give them what they deserve.
They've messed my entire life, but I can turn it around and use it as strength.

I want to help other children who go through terrible things, and help them get through.
I'll be the help to them, that I never had :)

;) U are welcome. Hopefully yes. That's amazing idea help to children which never had help as u!Go for it!!!:D I bet u will be great help for them because u know what's that mean be unhelpful.

NewtoThis

My secret? I own a Snuggie. I also like to wear it backwards and call it an Eigguns instead of a robe.

I also have no pride.

okcancel

I have so much anger towards my sister, I almost despise her.

I don't even know if this is a secret a anymore. I think she and my parents notice.