Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Miserum

Are any of the Game Of Thrones fans watching The Witcher? I'm not, and I never read the books OR played any of the games.

Also, and no homo*, muh dudes... but how damn handsome is Henry Cavill? It's friggin' scary just how good-looking some people are.

cavill.jpg

* - maybe just a scooch
I want to watch it, but have not played the game yet. I feel like I should play the game first.

Phoenixx

FB_IMG_1577276734420.jpg
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, even with difficult family and situations. Whatever anyone's going through I hope you all find some peace to enjoy yourselves. You all deserve it. *hugs*

I'm going to try to enjoy myself today too, even if it means I have to have some alone time to myself away from difficult family members.

Miserum

How in the fuck do I keep saying offensive things? How?? It's like an inevitability of my stupidly cursed brain to be this way.

Last edited:

SoScared

Feeling a bit better today. Still have this overriding vision that most people in my current circle are deceitful. I trying to change the people I'm with and the places I go but it seems to be taking a while.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I got a weighted blanket for Christmas, and I'm surprised at how effective it was, at least after one night. I slept a bit better and, while part of it might be a bit of placebo effect, I felt my dream thoughts were more pleasant as well.