Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Fuckin’ writer’s block.... :mad: How in tha fuck is it so difficult to come up with guitar riffs that go together ? :unsure:

Also, ah kinda wishing my nieces would just leave me alone for more than 10 minutes. That’s probably why I’ve been in such a crabbit mood, lately ? Cannae get enough time to do anythin’... like watching the telly or listening to music.

Phoenixx

I got the promotion at work I've wanted for a while now. People like me and are happy for me. But honestly? I don't even feel any different.

Everyday I go to work, I work my ass off and do my job, I talk to my coworkers, some of us joke around to make a mundane, busy job a little more fun, and then I clock out. I wear a smile everyday, sometimes it's genuine, sometimes it's just me sucking it up and putting on that face. The minute I come home I feel miserable. I dread having to go to bed and repeat the same day. I live for my days off and everyday I have to work it feels like a battle. I'm so tired of feeling this misery. I'm so sad and angry all the time. :cry:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I got the promotion at work I've wanted for a while now. People like me and are happy for me. But honestly? I don't even feel any different.

Everyday I go to work, I work my ass off and do my job, I talk to my coworkers, some of us joke around to make a mundane, busy job a little more fun, and then I clock out. I wear a smile everyday, sometimes it's genuine, sometimes it's just me sucking it up and putting on that face. The minute I come home I feel miserable. I dread having to go to bed and repeat the same day. I live for my days off and everyday I have to work it feels like a battle. I'm so tired of feeling this misery. I'm so sad and angry all the time. :cry:
I've been there Phoenix... so I can sympathize with you. Keep your chin up *hugs*

Miserum

Came here to post about my own battles at work but looks like you beat me to it. Yeah it sucks. Do you have any long term goals that working this job can benefit? There has to be SOME benefit to your misery: Building rapport (networking); making a paycheck that can now fund current needs and wants, and later fund other goals; professional skills that make managing life in general easier, idk--there are probably others.

Suffering makes us better, if we can learn from it. Embrace it. I sure the fuck am trying to.

As for my problems, turns out I am now required to go and talk to a bunch of people in my office on the regular. FUN STUFF.

I've also been dealing with a bully for the past few months. Yeah, I'm absolutely done with that shit.

Lastly, I've decided to start improv... cause fuck this social anxiety.

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Oh.. my god...
I absolutely LOVED this film when I was a youngster. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out :D

giphy.gif

Phoenixx

Came here to post about my own battles at work but looks like you beat me to it. Yeah it sucks. Do you have any long term goals that working this job can benefit? There has to be SOME benefit to your misery: Building rapport (networking); making a paycheck that can now fund current needs and wants, and later fund other goals; professional skills that make managing life in general easier, idk--there are probably others.

Suffering makes us better, if we can learn from it. Embrace it. I sure the fuck am trying to.
Oh I have plenty of long term goals I'm working towards, it's just that I have to endure this misery to get there. I'm currently still working where I do because 1) the money is fairly decent (above minimum wage, plus benefits) and 2) I'm currently trying to save up with my husband so we can buy our next house and move so I can get an official start on my career in the field I'm supposed to be working in. (Can't do that where I'm living now since my field is oversaturated here and there aren't enough jobs)

It's just a long hard road I'm wanting to hurry up and get to the end to start a new journey.

F0AM

Oh.. my god...
I absolutely LOVED this film when I was a youngster. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out :D

Whoaaaaaaaa I LOVE that film. The Skeksis were the best part, disgusting yet really well made...looked so real. The dinner scene is one of my favourites!

BTW I think the Arakkoa form WoW where inspired by the Skeksis from this film :D

LoyalXenite

Whoaaaaaaaa I LOVE that film. The Skeksis were the best part, disgusting yet really well made...looked so real. The dinner scene is one of my favourites!

BTW I think the Arakkoa form WoW where inspired by the Skeksis from this film :D

I was always a little scared (lowkey terrified) of the damn skeksis! But the design really was amazing

Miserum

Oh I have plenty of long term goals I'm working towards, it's just that I have to endure this misery to get there. I'm currently still working where I do because 1) the money is fairly decent (above minimum wage, plus benefits) and 2) I'm currently trying to save up with my husband so we can buy our next house and move so I can get an official start on my career in the field I'm supposed to be working in. (Can't do that where I'm living now since my field is oversaturated here and there aren't enough jobs)

It's just a long hard road I'm wanting to hurry up and get to the end to start a new journey.

I know what you mean. I think you should stick with it, especially when you know it's only going to be temporary until you land that dream job! Let that fuel the fire!