Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

LoyalXenite

Omg.. you're making me horny Loyal... the way you're talking..
tenor.gif

I always thought teachers were supposed to lift you up and try to teach you something, not to laugh at you while they are checking your work in front of everyone and make you feel completely and totally stupid. I am so humiliated right now and it took everything I had not to cry in class tonight.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I always thought teachers were supposed to lift you up and try to teach you something, not to laugh at you while they are checking your work in front of everyone and make you feel completely and totally stupid. I am so humiliated right now and it took everything I had not to cry in class tonight.

LoyalXenite

Things like this.. just blow me away..

Last year I went to hear Professor Brian Cox speak about space. The images.. the clarity.. I actually can't describe just how beautiful they were.

I wanted to go to his talk (at the opera house I think it was) but I was too broke to afford the tickets. Was it awesome? It looked so awesome

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I wanted to go to his talk (at the opera house I think it was) but I was too broke to afford the tickets. Was it awesome? It looked so awesome
It was just... amazing! Brian has a way of talking about complex issues that allows simpletons like me to understand.
The presentations were (dare i say it) out of this world.. truly.
I was the only one in my family that went. The Adelaide convention centre was packed and I sort of felt a kind of kinship with everyone there.
It was an amazing evening.