Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Flanscho

As another random thought: there are two people in my circle of friends, who are a couple. And... they are not bad people, but they get a bit excluded from others. One reason is because they never really help with anything, and another is that they are constantly kissing and hugging and whatnot, all the freaking time, for hours. And that annoys people too. It's hard to concentrate on a movie at a movie evening at friends, when people next to you massage each others back for an hour and whatnot. Or in other words: most friends of mine consider their company to be difficult. Including me. But they are not bad people.

So, I feel a bit sorry for them. One friend of mine was once in a relationship with one of that couple, and is still traumatized. Recently some friends wanted to meet, but few showed up. I just said "hi", because I lived nearby, but didn't want to stay there either. Then one of the two who stayed complained about so few showing up. So I said "well, x & y (the couple I refer to) will show up soon, then you will have more company", and they said that it will be worse with them, than without.

Or yesterday, at a movie evening, I was approaching the door of the house the friends live in where we watch the movies, and a friend came up, and she said to me "Flanscho, hurry, I saw x & y arriving too, they'll be here in a minute".

And I feel somehow sorry for that couple. I imagine myself being in their situation, being more or less secretly shunned. And I told my friends that I feel sorry for them, and all replied "don't feel sorry, it's their fault! They behave that way!"

So, that bugs me a bit.

Like, when there is some event coming up, I always wonder whether I should invite them or not. They are nice people, and belong to my circle of friends, so I should invite them, and it would be unfair not to. At the same time, nearly all people at the event, including me, would be happier if they wouldn't show up.

truffleshuffle

As another random thought: there are two people in my circle of friends, who are a couple. And... they are not bad people, but they get a bit excluded from others. One reason is because they never really help with anything, and another is that they are constantly kissing and hugging and whatnot, all the freaking time, for hours. And that annoys people too. It's hard to concentrate on a movie at a movie evening at friends, when people next to you massage each others back for an hour and whatnot. Or in other words: most friends of mine consider their company to be difficult. Including me. But they are not bad people.

So, I feel a bit sorry for them. One friend of mine was once in a relationship with one of that couple, and is still traumatized. Recently some friends wanted to meet, but few showed up. I just said "hi", because I lived nearby, but didn't want to stay there either. Then one of the two who stayed complained about so few showing up. So I said "well, x & y (the couple I refer to) will show up soon, then you will have more company", and they said that it will be worse with them, than without.

Or yesterday, at a movie evening, I was approaching the door of the house the friends live in where we watch the movies, and a friend came up, and she said to me "Flanscho, hurry, I saw x & y arriving too, they'll be here in a minute".

And I feel somehow sorry for that couple. I imagine myself being in their situation, being more or less secretly shunned. And I told my friends that I feel sorry for them, and all replied "don't feel sorry, it's their fault! They behave that way!"

So, that bugs me a bit.

Like, when there is some event coming up, I always wonder whether I should invite them or not. They are nice people, and belong to my circle of friends, so I should invite them, and it would be unfair not to. At the same time, nearly all people at the event, including me, would be happier if they wouldn't show up.
They probably know or feel to some exstint that they may be the t"hird wheel" so to speak. I was the one like that with the people I hung out with, Not for being in a relation ship or anything just the odd one out. I always felt like I was being invited out by someone being nice more than becasue they wanted me there. I had one or two close friends that I didn;t feel that way around but the rest I did.

JuiceB

Failing at everything. At 35 years old you'd think that I'd have my life figured out at least a little. I am far behind the average person. Still I keep trying but it tears me up sometimes.

Just pissed that this Hurricane Sandy will dominate the news channels for the next few days, all day long. If I wanted to know about the storm, I'd turn on the weather channel. Total BS...

If I want to know about the storm, I just look outside my window ::p:

I'm enjoying watching the wind and rain. Makes it feel more cozy inside my house.

truffleshuffle

Just pissed that this Hurricane Sandy will dominate the news channels for the next few days, all day long. If I wanted to know about the storm, I'd turn on the weather channel. Total BS...

I don;t even watch or read about news much anymore. Its depresses me too much. All there ever is anymore is bad news and hardly anything uplifting.

Hoppy

Dear heavens above... Unfortunately by clicking this you'll be contributing to an annoying viral video of some girls trying to get famous, but... I couldn't help myself :D

It is at times like this that I understand why Simon Cowell say nasty things.

img20121029202509.jpg

Yay, Master Sword. :3

planemo

Congratulations SF Giants!!!

2012WorldSerieschamps.jpg

MVP Panda!!!

Panda2012WSMVP.jpg

Can't wait until next spring!!! :)

i wish i could say i know what's going on in baseball, but i guess it's just not cricket. ::p:

but one thing i don't understand is why it's called the world series if only American teams play?

Failing at everything. At 35 years old you'd think that I'd have my life figured out at least a little. I am far behind the average person. Still I keep trying but it tears me up sometimes.

i know how you feel. i don't think i've grown up at all (emotionally speaking). i feel so left behind by other people.

im a coward :(

i know that feeling too. what's making you feel that way?

Gaucho

hello planemo.

because i just left a huge opportunity pass again. this girl i didn't talk to because i nearly got a heart attack when i saw her today again unexpected. i even was glad she didn't sit next to me because i would of mumbled and sweated like a alien. ofcourse at the same time i knew i was going to regret it.
i didn't talk to her, and i think she took a train to another city. i old myself last week that I'm going to talk to her, and it won't matter how nervous i would be, guess what, i didnt.i hate myself right now for the coward i am.

planemo

hello planemo.

because i just left a huge opportunity pass again. this girl i didn't talk to because i nearly got a heart attack when i saw her today again unexpected. i even was glad she didn't sit next to me because i would of mumbled and sweated like a alien. ofcourse at the same time i knew i was going to regret it.
i didn't talk to her, and i think she took a train to another city. i old myself last week that I'm going to talk to her, and it won't matter how nervous i would be, guess what, i didnt.i hate myself right now for the coward i am.

i'm sorry to hear that. i've had similar instances in the past regarding a girl i really liked. but liking her seemed to make me even more afraid of talking to her. i just hope you can see this girl again, and i hope you find the strength to say something. i often feel like a coward for being so scared, but you need to realise that it's an obstacle you have to overcome in order to achieve meaningful relationships. it will take time, and you shouldn't hate yourself or mock your abilities. you will get it right in time and it will feel great when you do.

Gaucho

i really think i won't see her again, because it was coincidence that i saw her twice. i wish she comes again.

Dreamscape

I'm having anxiety attacks this past 2 months have been breakdown of my life. I never felt so depressed before. I moved to another country for study for 5 months and just realized that i didnt have a life before here just living in a shelter built by glass. now i feel having anxiety attacks each day. im going out and stuff but i get lost muted and stuff people look upon me as pitying and i just feel unwelcome no matter how they treat me good. im a good looking guy also but instead of responding to the girls i happened prefer to deal with myself. I jst dont want to eat dont want to talk just sleep.... im just so depressed and getting anxious each day... yet these supposed to be my best days of my life... I feel like killing myself.

planemo

i really think i won't see her again, because it was coincidence that i saw her twice. i wish she comes again.

well i hope you're wrong and you will meet her again.

I'm having anxiety attacks this past 2 months have been breakdown of my life. I never felt so depressed before. I moved to another country for study for 5 months and just realized that i didnt have a life before here just living in a shelter built by glass. now i feel having anxiety attacks each day. im going out and stuff but i get lost muted and stuff people look upon me as pitying and i just feel unwelcome no matter how they treat me good. im a good looking guy also but instead of responding to the girls i happened prefer to deal with myself. I jst dont want to eat dont want to talk just sleep.... im just so depressed and getting anxious each day... yet these supposed to be my best days of my life... I feel like killing myself.

i'm so sorry to hear that. if you can find anything to help distract you (like hobbies) from your worries, it would make a huge difference.