Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Gaucho

i always have this feeling that my decision is the wrong decision. but because of this i missed out so many things in the last 4 years. i just have to do new things, and with a bit of luck, maybe something good will happen.

Srijita52

i always have this feeling that my decision is the wrong decision. but because of this i missed out so many things in the last 4 years. i just have to do new things, and with a bit of luck, maybe something good will happen.

I can totally relate but I agree with you. Sometimes we have to push ourselves and take risks. You'll never know if something will be good unless you've given it a try. What do you want to do btw?

Hoppy

I've just watched Felix Baumgartner jumped from 127000 feet, and are feeling rather inadequate just now.

The replacement keyboard for the laptop will come in any day now. I can finally get the laptop fixed proper. <3

I hate using the desktop for general tasks like web browsing/checking e-mail. It's such a waste of energy.

Chess

I was talking to someone about the ridiculous amount of time I spend working on math only do to horribly anyway, and he thinks I should get checked for something called dyscalculia. At first he was skeptical since it's obviously not severe and I can do things like coding just fine, but then again I've sunk two hours into tonight's work with no real progress and check off eight out of fifteen criteria...

MikeyC

Yes, things like the Amanda Todd story happen all the time, but it doesn't make it any less sad, and I am just sickened by the responses of these little teenage brats who are saying she is in hell because she killed herself, or she's a slut because she flashed some guy on the Internet (no, maybe she shouldn't have done it, but she was 14 and insecure and it was a MISTAKE, doesn't make her a slut you idiots).

They're still posting pictures of her breasts online, and commenting saying how ugly she is, what a whore she is, etc.

One day, some of those teenagers are going to mess up badly, and they are going to be suicidal. I hope they aren't treated the way they are treating this girl's death.

Disgusting.
I haven't seen anything like what you're describing and I hope never to

As a sufferer of bullying at school, I do feel for her pain.

I've just watched Felix Baumgartner jumped from 127000 feet, and are feeling rather inadequate just now.
That makes billions of people. I think that's a pretty cool feat to achieve, and good on him for making it happen. All you have to do is go one inch higher than him to break the record. :)

I have my first exam in five days, if I fail it it's the end.
Good luck with your exam. :)

MikeyC

Wanted to play the drums, but my dad is hogging the garage, so I can't right now. I ended up cooking a burger like I did yesterday and it was delicious once again.

I'm now watching the NFL (weird game!) and just chilling before work.

I also saw my friend today after 3 weeks of not seeing him! He was in Europe for all that time and he looks good now. He also bought me a shirt. :) Awesome.

coyote

Wanted to play the drums, but my dad is hogging the garage, so I can't right now. I ended up cooking a burger like I did yesterday and it was delicious once again.

I'm now watching the NFL (weird game!) and just chilling before work.

I also saw my friend today after 3 weeks of not seeing him! He was in Europe for all that time and he looks good now. He also bought me a shirt. :) Awesome.

did you watch the Packers?

isn't Aaron Rodgers dreamy?

Nathália

I had a good day. I went out had fun and me and my mother are getting along, we're working on library project together so A+

My social anxiety wasn't high, but my fear of death was. I communicated with people just fine, but I keep getting flashback images that made me want to go on home.

Hoppy

A "joke" isn't funny if it is racist.

It is even less funny if it includes hurting people.

And do not wear a "I love Jesus" cap while telling it.

And don't ask me for a donation after you have told it.

kristina303

I think I like someone just because I like the idea of having a boyfriend. I'm scared there won't be another guy who will like me and that if I don't like this guy I won't ever find anyone. I've already been single for 4 years because of my anxiety. I don't want to be single anymore. But I'm not attracted to this guy.