Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Flanscho

Two days ago, some friends told me again "don't worry, we are your friends". It's nice to hear that, when you are not asking for it, and when you know that they mean it.

Since one of my friends knows that I'm constantly undercuddled, she now insists of giving me 30 second long hugs, claiming that it's the perfect duration for releasing endorphines.

Starry

Welcome back, Mikey! ^_^

Amitush, I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandmother. :(

So, I made a post about my social phobia yesterday on FaceBook... (Along the same lines as the post I made here about my husband's uncle visiting) I, who never usually gets any comments got three different people commenting on it! I was surprised to say the least...

MikeyC

Since one of my friends knows that I'm constantly undercuddled, she now insists of giving me 30 second long hugs, claiming that it's the perfect duration for releasing endorphines.
This is all kinds of awesome. Nice.

Welcome back, Mikey! ^_^
Thank you. :)

So, I made a post about my social phobia yesterday on FaceBook... (Along the same lines as the post I made here about my husband's uncle visiting) I, who never usually gets any comments got three different people commenting on it! I was surprised to say the least...
There you go. People do care. :)

So I just told a girl I thought she was cute through Words With Friends chat. I'm having a heart attack right now.

Duzmiu

well just got back from doctor and he thinks my anxiety and the fact stress is building up on me that im having panic attacks, going for some scan on tuesday to see if its my heart causing me problems or not.

glad its not my lung packing up again, dont fancy a collapsed lung again....now im ****ting myself thinking about if its my heart thats giving me problems..*sigh* gunna be a long weekend

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Sorta doubting my memory right, having a moment where I know I must have done something but have no recollection of it at all. And until I remember doing it (or forget doing it again) I am just going to be constantly questioning whether or not I did or did not do things I think I did. "Did I do the dishes or did I imagine doing them? Did I leave the stove on??? I forgot to do some homework didn't I, I just feel like I totally did."

It helps the computer tells me exactly when I do and don't do things so I have an exact time to focus and obsess over ::p: :rolleyes:

knowledgeofself

supermarket queuing and awkward conversations with people standing in line. need to remember to avoid the last minute rushes for everyone to checkout in those places.

tumblr_lqfqjbME5a1qzpwi0o1_500.gif

Haha, always.

Why does that loose thread on your underwear always pull itself from halfway around your underwear when you try to pull it off?
Why does it never snap where you are trying to break it off?

Useless thought number #2459.

BleedTheFreak

I've developed some kind of sleeping disorder. I don't know if it's apnea/paralysis or what, but it's pretty scary. As I'm falling asleep I start losing control of my body and can't breathe, and I have to muster everything I've got to jolt myself in order to regain control before I lose my breath. It's a pretty weird experience.

I've developed some kind of sleeping disorder. I don't know if it's apnea/paralysis or what, but it's pretty scary. As I'm falling asleep I start losing control of my body and can't breathe, and I have to muster everything I've got to jolt myself in order to regain control before I lose my breath. It's a pretty weird experience.

Whoa that sounds serious, you should get that checked out with a doctor asap. Do you know if you snore or not?

BleedTheFreak

Whoa that sounds serious, you should get that checked out with a doctor asap. Do you know if you snore or not?

I don't think so. I live with 3 other people and they've never mentioned it. I guess I should ask, though. This has been going on for a few months now, and I've been sleeping on my sides/stomach because that pretty much stops this from happening. But sometimes I end up on my back and it happens quite often then.

Been avoiding making an appointment but it looks like I have no choice.

I don't think so. I live with 3 other people and they've never mentioned it. I guess I should ask, though. This has been going on for a few months now, and I've been sleeping on my sides/stomach because that pretty much stops this from happening. But sometimes I end up on my back and it happens quite often then.

Been avoiding making an appointment but it looks like I have no choice.

It's better to see a doctor regardless of discomfort. It's not certain, but that does sounds like it could be potentially dangerous.

Chess

I have a friend with OCPD and one still seeing professionals who's having problems with panic attacks/depersonalization/obsessive fear of going insane. Sometimes talking to each other really helps, but sometimes we just freak each other out...

I'm not bad enough right now to be unappreciative of the dark humor, though it concerns me I'd get a chuckle out of this at all. I guess playing off the less severe aspects of OCD/anxiety is kind of how I protect myself.

Last edited: