Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Well, I'm back from my trip, if anyone cares!

Had a good time in Melbourne. Met my friend's roommates, who were really nice. Got a bitchin' injury, ate lots of food, and spent lots of money. I drove back from Melbourne to Sydney last night to watch a band, then from Sydney home at about 1am. I'm now so worn out it's crazy.

I hope everyone's been doing well. :)

Had a good time in Melbourne. Met my friend's roommates, who were really nice. Got a bitchin' injury, ate lots of food, and spent lots of money. I drove back from Melbourne to Sydney last night to watch a band, then from Sydney home at about 1am. I'm now so worn out it's crazy.

Welcome back Mikey!:) Glad to read you had a good trip.
Whats the "'bitchin injury"!? I hope it's not too bad.

MikeyC

Welcome back Mikey!:) Glad to read you had a good trip.
Whats the "'bitchin injury"!? I hope it's not too bad.
Just a massive graze on my leg when we went bushwalking. It still sometimes stings but it's okay. If the picture I took is not too squeamish I will post it later. :)

Just a massive graze on my leg when we went bushwalking. It still sometimes stings but it's okay. If the picture I took is not too squeamish I will post it later. :)

ah, well at least you had fun while obtaining the injury.::p:
I have always found that getting injured while having fun makes it not hurt as much.
Warn us before you put the post the picture, so we can stop eating first.:D

Welcome back!

MikeyC

ah, well at least you had fun while obtaining the injury.::p:
I have always found that getting injured while having fun makes it not hurt as much.
Warn us before you put the post the picture, so we can stop eating first.:D
Yeah, it wasn't too bad getting the injury because I was doing something fun. :) I hope you've been well, BlueDays.

Oh, really? :S I was totally convinced it was. Now I sound self-important :/

don't listen to me, I'm not even "sober" right now >.>

aww, sorry my post made you feel not so good Beatrice.::(:

*passes Beatrice a nice warm strong cup of coffe to help*:D

(oh, well that is if you want any help to get sober! If you don't and need to be "not sober" a while longer, than just tip it down the sink ok.::p:)

1BlackSheep

Thank you, I am glad that is over
What is new with you, my wooly buddy? :)
Yes, it's so hard to see a loved one suffer. ::(:

Me? I got my new iPhone and am having a devil of a time getting it up and running! I'm such a moron when it comes to technology! :eek:

I think we need pizza! :)