Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

No work for the next 10 days.

My mental health has taken a battering and I'm so glad for the break. Off to Melbourne in a couple of days but it's something I want to do, not forced to do. I'm so grateful for the break.
That's great! I hope you enjoy the break. :)

Srijita52

And how's my favourite Indian lady doing today? :)

I'm doing okay, still struggling with the usual problems and my roommate of course, but right now I'm having a moment when I don't want to care about it. Thank you, you're too kind as always.

MikeyC

I'm doing okay, still struggling with the usual problems and my roommate of course, but right now I'm having a moment when I don't want to care about it. Thank you, you're too kind as always.
I hope that moment lasts a very long time. You're very welcome. :)

Beatmetrics

Do you think it would be conciderably hard for someone to breakup with person that hurts themselves when something like a break up happens? It's happen to me I don't think I would really truly break up with that person for fear that he might hurt himselve again. That's the last thing I wish to happen. He's doin well now going out being with other guys and females...after so much of the back and forth of breaking up this is the last break it really did end 1 1/2 years now. It sucks though when you want to enter into something new and feel you can't because your so worried about the other person.....

Phoenixx

No work for the next 10 days.

My mental health has taken a battering and I'm so glad for the break. Off to Melbourne in a couple of days but it's something I want to do, not forced to do. I'm so grateful for the break.
^ Must be nice! Up for a little vacation to the US? It's fall here now (yay!) and NY is looking really pretty.

Seriously though, enjoy your 10 days! :)

MikeyC

^ Must be nice! Up for a little vacation to the US? It's fall here now (yay!) and NY is looking really pretty.

Seriously though, enjoy your 10 days! :)
I'd love to come to NY. :) I just don't have the cash!

I will enjoy it all. Thank you.

Just made these amazing brownies. So rich and fudgy. And they are so easy and ready to bake in minutes. If you love brownies try this recipe out. If you don't like them I'll wire you $20.

(okay, totally lying about that last part)

coyote

Oh my god I feel awful.Stupid fast food,why..why do I keep eating it:confused:::(:

fast food chains put a lot of MSG in their food - which has not only been proven to be addictive, but will also cause you to gain weight - scientists use it to fatten up rats for experimentation because it increases insulin production in the body

MikeyC

Just made these amazing brownies. So rich and fudgy. And they are so easy and ready to bake in minutes. If you love brownies try this recipe out. If you don't like them I'll wire you $20.

(okay, totally lying about that last part)
Okay, so I totally hate you for showing me that. I so want to make that and eat the whole tray. :)

TheTemp

I can't stop oversleeping. My parents are threatening to kick me out if I don't clean my act up in university. I just love snoozing in, staying in bed those extra hours until my body feels fully rested. It's an addiction. I need help combatting it. The hedonist part of me loves the feel good part of sleep, I don't see it in a mechanical survival way: the body needs a certain amount of sleep to function. I enjoy the dreams, the tossing and turning.

They also wanna drug test me because of my stupid history. I have never seen so much rage in my father's eyes when he told me he'd "break my skull" (he has never hit me in my life, I know it was just a threat) if he found any drugs in my system. I've been clean for over a year. I cannot take a drug without bad tripping and becoming paranoid. Why would I take a drug after it caused me social anxiety, why would I put myself through all of this again? Anyways, this happened yesterday.

Today is a much brighter day. :)

Amitush123

I can't stop oversleeping. My parents are threatening to kick me out if I don't clean my act up in university. I just love snoozing in, staying in bed those extra hours until my body feels fully rested. It's an addiction. I need help combatting it. The hedonist part of me loves the feel good part of sleep, I don't see it in a mechanical survival way: the body needs a certain amount of sleep to function. I enjoy the dreams, the tossing and turning.

They also wanna drug test me because of my stupid history. I have never seen so much rage in my father's eyes when he told me he'd "break my skull" (he has never hit me in my life, I know it was just a threat) if he found any drugs in my system. I've been clean for over a year. I cannot take a drug without bad tripping and becoming paranoid. Why would I take a drug after it caused me social anxiety, why would I put myself through all of this again? Anyways, this happened yesterday.

Today is a much brighter day. :)

First of all I'm glad that the drugs are in your past, I bet it wasn't easy to stop but now it's all behind you :)
About the sleeping - try going to sleep a little earlier, or to set your clock one hour before you need to wake up, so you'll have an "extra" hour