Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Found this video on someone's tumblr. A little French cartoon (with English subtitles) that I think represents shyness/social anxiety fairly well. Cute and kind of strange. Or maybe I'm just in a weird mood.

In Between - YouTube

JuiceB

Found this video on someone's tumblr. A little French cartoon (with English subtitles) that I think represents shyness/social anxiety fairly well. Cute and kind of strange. Or maybe I'm just in a weird mood.

I like that, though I was yelling at the screen for her to shoot the darn thing.

Oh you mean, something like this? :D

Self Cleaning Toilet. World Patent - YouTube

Just make sure you don't accidentally activate it while on it. That'd be awkward.

hmmm, but there is nothing to clean deep inside the bowl. A jet spray is not enough to effectively clean inside the bowl. That needs pressure/scrubing action to properly clean it. If they added a mechanical arm with a brush attached to the end of it then it would be perfect.:D
Anyway I need to stop talking about this as I am about to get and eat my breakfast!

this_portrait

Just went through most of my clothes and made a pile of the ones I want to get rid of. There's still a large pile that needs to be washed and then gone through. Normally I'd take them to the Salvation Army, but recently I've found someone who can fit into them.

I guess I'm a hipster when it comes to fashion, because I'm loving Etsy. I've never really taken the time to browse around their fashion section until now, and I think I'm wearing out the "favorite" button. I could easily purchase my entire wardrobe off that site.

hmmm, but there is nothing to clean deep inside the bowl. A jet spray is not enough to effectively clean inside the bowl. That needs pressure/scrubing action to properly clean it. If they added a mechanical arm with a brush attached to the end of it then it would be perfect.:D
Anyway I need to stop talking about this as I am about to get and eat my breakfast!

That would be awesome, indeed. I believe they have those in Japan. It is my understanding they have quite a few high tech toilets. Even one that sprays warm water instead of requiring toilet paper. I don't think I'd go for that particular one, though.

Though, the inside (and under the rim) are probably my least feared steps. It's the top of the rim, outisde and floor in the near proximity that are usually most cringe worthy.

I hope you don't read this before breakfast. :X

JuiceB

That would be awesome, indeed. I believe they have those in Japan. It is my understanding they have quite a few high tech toilets. Even one that sprays warm water instead of requiring toilet paper. I don't think I'd go for that particular one, though.

Though, the inside (and under the rim) are probably my least feared steps. It's the top of the rim, outisde and floor in the near proximity that are usually most cringe worthy.

I hope you don't read this before breakfast. :X
Well I don't want high tech toilets personally. What if they're hacked and used by terrorists via cyberattacks while I'm going number 2?

Magic self-cleaning toilet seat - the seat rotates!

70983a37d3591bf4088fe58e835fd82c.jpg

1BlackSheep

It is my understanding they have quite a few high tech toilets. Even one that sprays warm water instead of requiring toilet paper. I don't think I'd go for that particular one, though.
That would be the Toto toilet! I worked a place that had them. Not only did they have the spray thing, you could also opt to have the seat warmed, your buns massaged, and your privates air dried! Fancy schmancy! ::p:
Washlet

Hellhound

Super Moderator
One of my friends is spying on the forums right now. Haha.

No, it's not a bad thing. I showed her the site myself.

MikeyC

One of my friends is spying on the forums right now. Haha.

No, it's not a bad thing. I showed her the site myself.
Hello, Hellhound's friend!

My iPhone died. ::(: I have to go to the shops tomorrow and fingers crossed I can get a new one on the spot. Annoying!

MikeyC

The sun is shining and in a short while I'll be in it walking my lovely doggie! ^_^
A great day that you can spend outside can lift a mood. I know it does for me when it's a perfect day and I can put my iPod in and go for walks. :)

That would be the Toto toilet! I worked a place that had them. Not only did they have the spray thing, you could also opt to have the seat warmed, your buns massaged, and your privates air dried! Fancy schmancy! ::p:
Washlet

Ha! If there's one place to have that area relaxed, it would be there I guess. :D