Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

It's amazing how one little Tumblr post can instantly piss you off.

I shouldn't let it get to me, but my god was it rude. Whatever, I'm a tad bit extra sensitive today anyway because I've been in such a bad mood. At least it wasn't directed at me, so I guess that's something to be thankful for. :rolleyes:

Beatmetrics

You know how you see the men on tv with synthetic sex dolls...I'm wondering if there is synthetic male dolls...not for sex but just to hold...lay it in bed and sleep on the chest...put it on the couch to lay in his lap...Male Cuddle Dolls... :) they cost about 6,000 dollars though...

1BlackSheep

I shouldn't let it get to me, but my god was it rude. Whatever, I'm a tad bit extra sensitive today anyway because I've been in such a bad mood. At least it wasn't directed at me, so I guess that's something to be thankful for. :rolleyes:
Isn't it the strangest thing how someone we don't even know has the ability to piss us off so much! One of life's mysteries!

Srijita52

I know how you feel Phoenixx. I guess when you're having a bad day even a post like this can really get to you. I'm sorry the person was being rude.

MrJones

Just came from therapy, starting a new treatment soon, a stronger antidepressant now, with less side effects. Let's see how it goes.

Vampayah88

Good things always seem to come to an end. Why can't the little happiness I have sometimes last longer?

I'm starting to drown into depression again. I just want to sleep all day long and not have to deal with anything.

DeadmanWalking

Good things always seem to come to an end. Why can't the little happiness I have sometimes last longer?

I'm starting to drown into depression again. I just want to sleep all day long and not have to deal with anything.

Well, happiness has to end eventually. But it's undying in that you can always get it back:). Just do things that make you happy and don't dwell on the dark thoughts and you'll find that your happiness will have a longer lifespan than before. So, get up Vamp:). I know you can do it.

Srijita52

I'm sorry Vamp, I know the feeling well.
Hang in there *hugs*
If you ever feel the need to talk I'm here.

MikeyC

You know how you see the men on tv with synthetic sex dolls...I'm wondering if there is synthetic male dolls...not for sex but just to hold...lay it in bed and sleep on the chest...put it on the couch to lay in his lap...Male Cuddle Dolls... :) they cost about 6,000 dollars though...
There are such things and I think they cost a lot less than $6,000. It's unfortunate you're considering this.

Just came from therapy, starting a new treatment soon, a stronger antidepressant now, with less side effects. Let's see how it goes.
Good luck, Jonesy. I hope it works out well. Less side-effects can only be a good thing.

I'm really sorry, Vamp. I wish there was more I could do.

WeirdyMcGee

Finally found gluten free pasta that tastes GREAT!
Only one problem... it's an American brand that I can't buy locally.
haha

Shyangel

Heya guys! I hope you all are great.

About that party I was talking about last time. It went really well! I had a bast and made 2 new friends. ^.^ I'm so excited. They've already talked about hanging out doing some fun stuff in the future. Still, life isn't great, but I'm happy to say the social thing is getting a little easier.

MikeyC

Heya guys! I hope you all are great.

About that party I was talking about last time. It went really well! I had a bast and made 2 new friends. ^.^ I'm so excited. They've already talked about hanging out doing some fun stuff in the future. Still, life isn't great, but I'm happy to say the social thing is getting a little easier.
Damn, how good is this! Well done, Angel. I knew you had nothing to worry about.