Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Nathália

^Same here...........

I try to post on here the best I can, but unfortunately I have the same dilemma as in real life, extreme shyness/regret. I don't feel that ignored, but I want others to feel included because I dislike the feeling myself.

KiaKaha

Banned
Yeah me too, I think you're the only one who ever responds to me, Mikey. ::p:

Mikey responds to everyone - which is a trait that I wish I had... but I am too shy... I always think I am saying something incredibly stupid or that my presence is unwelcome... so I dont say anything at all. Go figure.

I think, being acknowledged is pretty important - but not just that, its just nice to feel that you are important and that you matter.

I think there are a few like Mikey here - but he defintely does a good job.

Nathália

Mikey responds to everyone - which is a trait that I wish I had... but I am too shy... I always think I am saying something incredibly stupid or that my presence is unwelcome... so I dont say anything at all. Go figure.

I think, being acknowledged is pretty important - but not just that, its just nice to feel that you are important and that you matter.

So true, I agree....

Silatuyok

It is extremely important. I think that's why a lot of us are here---we seek that validation that we can't get in our daily lives due to our lack of close or casual relationships. I know that's one big reason why I keep coming back.

Nathália

It is extremely important. I think that's why a lot of us are here---we seek that validation that we can't get in our daily lives due to our lack of close or casual relationships. I know that's one big reason why I keep coming back.

It sure is better than day dreaming all day and staring out the window because nothing ever is on TV. I agree..... I would go bonkers if I didn't find a way to communicate with someone. I don't like to admit it, but it's true.

MikeyC

Thank you, Kia. ::eek:: You're too kind.

It's easy to respond to everyone because you're all so nice.

I have an infection. I wonder if I'll get blood poisoning... :rolleyes:

It's minor but I guess they can turn major if they happen to get worse and go untreated.

I'm not going to treat it though, we'll see what happens >: )

Edit: just realized how creepy that sounds... haha. Oh well.

Srijita52

It's minor but I guess they can turn major if they happen to get worse and go untreated.

Infections are bad, I hope it doesn't get worse though.

DeadmanWalking

Oh, Tally::p:! You've become a real daredevil haven't you?

But, seriously, why won't you treat it? It isn't too bad, is it?

Beatmetrics

Lately, it's this...

No one to lay with, no one to cuddle up to... so much space... room to do what ever I want yet no one to share it with.

MsBuzzkillington

I don't think there is a single thing in the world that is not selfish in some way.

In retrospect I would think it is better to wish for something that benefits more than just yourself. But honestly I really wish I could eat as much as I want without getting fat. It would probably up in there with wishing that no one would go to bed hungry anymore, like it would be in my top four no matter what else was there.

KiaKaha

Banned
View attachment 2576

Am I the only one who finds this incredibly selfish? What about world peace or no more starvation or poverty? Sheesh.

Yeah I dont think people really care about the needs of others to that extent - send a $20 donation to the red cross and that should stave off any moral obligation to help the poor for at least little while. Out of sight out of mind.
Most of us are all too busy wrapped up in our own little world, its more about status and being the best that you can be to give the illusion that we are doing well for ourselves, because THAT'S what REALLY matters these days
- besides its difficult to care when its not happening to you, and a lot of people see it as 'enabling' if people cant help themselves anyway.

Remember the golden rule that is implied over and over again everywhere I go - you are exactly where you are supposed to be - if you cant help yourself - too bad for you, you dont deserves assistance cos your simply not trying hard enough.
Feeling depressed? Life getting you down? Snap out of it - try harder.

Last edited: