Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

My urge to get back into drawing just keeps getting more and more persistent. So much that I'm going to make a trip to the art supply store tomorrow before it closes early just to get a pad of charcoal paper.

lonelyworm

Another lonely uneventful week of crap on the way for me. I just don't know if i can take any more . I don't know what to do anymore.

Cant work, Cant sleep. Cant go out . No friends to go see . Im trapped inside for another day . Then ill do it all again tomorrow. So very mind battering , Don't like to let the negative get to me but I've had enough

MikeyC

Another lonely uneventful week of crap on the way for me. I just don't know if i can take any more . I don't know what to do anymore.

Cant work, Cant sleep. Cant go out . No friends to go see . Im trapped inside for another day . Then ill do it all again tomorrow. So very mind battering , Don't like to let the negative get to me but I've had enough
I'm sorry. ::(: Is there any conceivable way you could break the cycle and do something different?

Srijita52

I'm sorry......

MrJones

There is no one I can talk to about this, not even online with people I've told everything about me. I am alone in this one. Not an easy one.

I throw my cats on top of things like they're footballs all the time. Getting down indoor high area's is usually not a problem, but they can't get up. They'll just be fiddling in front of the obstacles, walking into my direction screaming at me ''I can't get up there, and it's somehow your fault'', walking back getting into jumping position.

It just struck me as a bit odd when I did it just now. Cat in my hand, ready for launch and everything.

Gaucho

8-10%(read an article the other day) in our society has SA, i always wonder when I'm in a situation with many people which person maybe could have SA lol

WeirdyMcGee

mom: I think there's a generation gap between him (little brother) and I...
me: There's a generation gap between him and I, too.

MrJones

My psychologist told me I should do an activity outside college and I said I would want to volunteer in the animal shelter.

What I don't know is how am I supposed to do it if I can barely keep with uni, if I can barely go through my life, as simple as it is already, without wanting to kill myself. Suicidal thoughts are constant, no matter the changes in my life and I'm tired of being a burden to my family and to society itself.

Maybe that'll help, maybe not. I heard it helps to a lot of people, as some users have stated in this forum itself, but a lot of things that usually help, not to say all of them, don't seem to work for me.

Also, new psychiatrist this thursday since my last one became a mother and won't take patients for some time. Maybe this'll help, or maybe not.

I don't have much hope left anyway haha
Let's see what happens.